Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ITV news investigation finds Cocaine is used in 7 of 10 Pubs  (Read 2417 times)
bald bobby

« Reply #15 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 15:49:55 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
I have its great.

I would be carefull if i were you about what you say over the internet. You can be prosecuted for internet boasts. http://www.whatpc.co.uk/vnunet/news/2121214/boasting-drug-dealer-united-law. Even here in Wiltshire we now have a unit that employs 4 people to check message boards and chat rooms to help prevent crime.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 15:51:37 »

Quote from: "bald bobby"
Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
I have its great.

I would be carefull if i were you about what you say over the internet. You can be prosecuted for internet boasts. http://www.whatpc.co.uk/vnunet/news/2121214/boasting-drug-dealer-united-law. Even here in Wiltshire we now have a unit that employs 4 people to check message boards and chat rooms to help prevent crime.

For God's sake please don't read any of my posts about my nights out...!   Cheesy
Amir

« Reply #17 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 16:18:40 »

I would be carefull if i were you about what you say over the internet. You can be prosecuted for internet boasts.

No you can't.  Every single thing you say on the internet could be meant in jest for all a court can prove.  

That article is about someone already being watched who was stupid enough to say that he was dealing, not that he could have been convicted for that, he would still of had to have been caught doing it.  Little bit different from someone saying they've tried coke, don't you think?
flammableBen

« Reply #18 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 16:35:45 »

Crap! I just killed a hooker and ditched her body at coate water. Boy am I in trouble now.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 16:35:48 »

I havent really  Cheesy

Bald Bobby are you a bobby as in old Bill or is it you name? Cheesy

/
W56196272
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 16:38:39 »

i snort it off of a 12 year old girls tits, whilst being rimmed by a her pony.
McLovin

« Reply #21 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 16:39:12 »

Classic Mex! Cheesy
bald bobby

« Reply #22 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 16:52:22 »

Quote from: "Amir"

I would be carefull if i were you about what you say over the internet. You can be prosecuted for internet boasts.

No you can't.  Every single thing you say on the internet could be meant in jest for all a court can prove.  

That article is about someone already being watched who was stupid enough to say that he was dealing, not that he could have been convicted for that, he would still of had to have been caught doing it.  Little bit different from someone saying they've tried coke, don't you think?

You are right a prosecution would not be brought unless there was a high likelyhood of success. However many people are now being investigated for comments they have made on the internet. It is easy to find out someones identity from their IP address and you would be surprised how much the internet is monitored in todays climate.
flammableBen

« Reply #23 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 16:54:40 »

I like shouting words like bomb, goverment, revolution etc. down the telephone. Just to test out the Echelon system.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 17:01:33 »

hello again mickey
bald bobby

« Reply #25 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 17:02:22 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
I like shouting words like bomb, goverment, revolution etc. down the telephone. Just to test out the Echelon system.

We don't have anything like Echelon just a few middle aged ladies drinking tea at cronky old computers.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #26 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 17:45:02 »

It's funny you should mention IP address's Mickey  :-))(
bald bobby

« Reply #27 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 18:39:08 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
It's funny you should mention IP address's Mickey  :-))(

I used to think that my IP address was blocked to stop me accessing the forum but now I have realised I was putting my password in wrong.  Crying
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, December 16, 2005, 20:03:41 »

Cheerio
http://www.itijahat.com/forum/images/smilies/bye.gif

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: