Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kamara's thoughts  (Read 2654 times)
Dazzza

« on: Thursday, December 8, 2005, 00:51:58 »

Please update us on your thoughts whether your old mates at Swindon can stay up? Liam Riley

Their victory over Rotherham was a great result and lifted them off the bottom of the table, but they are still in a very precarious position. Iffy Onura is well liked in and around the area and by the players. The board obviously like him too or they wouldn't have kept him on after he made absolutely no impact when he came in. On a psoitive note, Rory Fallon has started to score goals and that should be enough to save them. I have worked with Fallon and with his size and his ability he should be scoring loads of goals at this level. If it clicks for him, Swindon have nothing to worry about.

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=332242&CPID=&clid=&channel=skysports_home_page

:|   Surely not a good sign at all when Kamara's tipping us for anything but relegation.

DV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 8, 2005, 11:36:39 »

Shocked

when did Kamara work with Rory?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 8, 2005, 11:39:21 »

I fucking hate Chris Kamara.  He pisses me off.

Although he does make me laugh when he's reporting from some ground for Sky, with his head phones on.
fatbury

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 8, 2005, 11:40:09 »

Kammy is ok .. he has a soft spot for the town .. and was a bloody AWESOME player ... his slide tackles were legendary
land_of_bo

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, December 8, 2005, 11:41:59 »

Chris kamara Chris kamara la la la la la la

Was a quality player, crap pundit.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, December 8, 2005, 11:43:40 »

I should clarify I mean as a TV person, not as a footballer.
fatbury

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, December 8, 2005, 11:45:23 »

oh as a tv person .. hes like he was as a player .. loads of entusiasm .. good but not good enough for the top level!
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, December 8, 2005, 11:53:08 »

I always remember when just after McMahon was sacked he was on the soccer sunday thing on Sky and was whingeing about the support for town, saying he had to go round a bus collecting fans, as it's not a footballing town. Kamara said it very much was when he was here and it must be McMahon's fault. Though McMahon basically went on to say Kamara's an old git.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, December 8, 2005, 12:26:52 »

Kamara likes to think he still knows a lot about this club (and others). But he doesn't.
Manc_Swindon

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, December 8, 2005, 13:27:05 »

Kamara did some coaching work at Barnsley, so i guess thats when he worked with Rory.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, December 8, 2005, 13:33:08 »

I'd say that's a pretty fair analysis?  He also thinks we'll stay up - surely when he says "and that should be enough to save them".  Kammy is a legend.  FACT!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, December 8, 2005, 13:44:24 »

I seem to remember that he said we would go down the other season when we did well Walpus. His predictions are pretty shocking to say the least.
STFC Village

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, December 8, 2005, 13:47:21 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
I seem to remember that he said we would go down the other season when we did well Walpus. His predictions are pretty shocking to say the least.
Wasn't that the play-off year? I must admit, i was wishing he'd say that we're going down, rather than staying up.....
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, December 8, 2005, 13:49:06 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"
Quote from: "simon pieman"
Wasn't that the play-off year? I must admit, i was wishing he'd say that we're going down, rather than staying up.....

Exactamundo
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, December 8, 2005, 13:51:55 »

He's not always wrong though. He said he didn't think Bristol CIty would be good enough to win promotion this year, their fans wen't absolutely mental as they were 100% convinced they would be champions.

He also had Luton as his dark horse last year.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: