Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FIFA Manager 06  (Read 507 times)
Mark Hanrahan

Ignore
« on: Monday, October 17, 2005, 12:49:18 »

Now I've got nippers i find it tricky to get any spare time for a spot of gaming. Nonetheless, I blagged myself a free copy of this last week and must say it's got my attention. I'm usually more a Champy man when it comes to management games - as opposed to LMA arcase style and all that. What a nice surprise this has proven to be.

Anyone else got it yet?

"Great save, Digby."
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, October 17, 2005, 12:50:52 »

Boooo.

Football Manager all the way!  I've not played it myself, although I'm quite curious.  I'm assuming it has a 3d match engine?  Does it have the same level of detail as FM, or is it still a bit arcadey?
Mark Hanrahan

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, October 17, 2005, 13:04:49 »

Like a thorough, well constructed FIFA 05 management fusion-combo! I like it - but then I'm getting old and I've got kids and a mortgage!

"Great save, Digby."
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, October 17, 2005, 17:15:45 »

I have played Fifa 2006, and was thoroughly dissapointed. The menus and music and stuff is all well and good, but the gameplay is utter bollocks. The passing is so feeble and unrealistic and the goalkeepers in the game are hopeless! They wait until the strikers are about 3 yards from goal before making an effort to come out.

Can't wait for Pro_Ev 5 and Footy Manager 2006.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: