Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: My Evening Rant..........  (Read 1077 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 21:31:36 »

The Football League
(the football league)
Is ****ing Shit
(is ****ing shit)
The Football League is ****ing Shit
****ing shit, shit and more shit
The Football League is ****ing Shit

Today, was a game of two halves. Actually it was just a game of one half. We started off well, we got the ball down passed it well spread it out wide, got stuck in. We looked like a team on form, we took the lead through Rory Fallon (3rd game in a row!!) and we kept passing it around. Vale were awful and chasing shadows, not in the game at all. They get a free kick right on half time, take it...deflection and in. Gutted so undeserved.

Second half was one of the worst games of football I have ever watched in my life, two ****ing awful teams playing pointless unattractive hoof ball. Vales second was a joke, our keep came running out about 30 yards and it bounced over him into the goal. The rest of the game was dire.

The worst thing is, we were probably the better team out there. I dont understand how a team as shocking awful as Port Vale can be in the top 5. I know they probably dont play like that every week but they were dire beyond belief.

Anyway, this division is probably the poorest 3rd division of all time, it is ****ing shit. We've played 12 games so far and only one team has out played us, out passed us, out ran us and showed us up, that was Southend, they tore us apart all the other teams seem to have out 'lucked' us. I know people say you make your own luck, or it evens itself out but we just arent getting any.

Today....Vale goals, deflected free kick and long punt up field. Franchise 2nd got a deflection so keeper mis judged it. Bradford, some guy takes a shot and it sticks to Dean Windass's foot 6 yards out, being played onside by Ifil who has falled over. Donny beat us with a wonder goal and clear one of the line, Bourenmouth the joke of a ****ing ref. Walsall, goal keeper error, Tranmere goal that looked offside. Blackpool blatant penatly turned down. We just seem to be getting out fluked. Its stupid because only Southend have really impressed me, everyone else has been shit and an on form Swindon should be able to give any of those teams a competitive game. We've been awful no questions asked, however most teams have been equally shit. Its a confidence thing, when we are 1-0 we look a very good side, playing some good proper football. The other team equalise and our heads drops and we start playing crappy hoof ball. The even stupider thing is, we keep taking the lead early on. Think we should drop Fallon bring him on with 15 to go, let him get his goal then hopefully hold on, rather than trying to hold on for 80/70/65 minutes.

Just frustrating because everything seems to go against us, every bounce, every deflection seems costly. The first half today anyone would have thought we were top 5 and Port Vale were bottom. 2nd half anyone would have thought we were the worst two teams on the planet.

I think we just need that one win and more would follow. We can take the lead but we cant seem to kill teams off and once they score we lose all confidence and dont look the same team

We're shit
Your shit
Everyones shit
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 21:40:09 »

I wish you were right, but 8 defeats isn't just down to bad luck.

Good rant though.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 22:07:14 »

Quote from: "Batch"
I wish you were right, but 8 defeats isn't just down to bad luck.

Good rant though.

I agree it hasnt all been down to bad luck, but it just seems to be all going one way.

Take for example Dean Windass' goal against us. If Ifil hadnt of slipped, or the shot hadnt gone right to his foot. Then he may not have scored, which could have changed the game. Not all down to luck, but luck played a part.
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 22:07:57 »

You never get the luck at the bottom of the table, but as Batch says it can't be all that.

I thought Vale were poor as well, and I also agree that it's a pretty poor Div 3 this season.

Vale were lucky with that wicked deflection just before half time, if we had held the lead it might have been a different second half.
Spencer_White

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 10:34:41 »

We scored an excellent team goal.

Theirs were absolute flukes. What can you do? Could have a strop I suppose.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 16:44:04 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Could have a strop I suppose.

Sadly, too late....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: