Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hmmmmmmm  (Read 1813 times)
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 19:06:14 »

Iv got a footie match tomorrow for my local team Wootton Bassett, but i dunno if i can actually be assed to play as im slightly depressed after todays 8th defeat. We really should have won however, but the England performance just topped off another shite footballin weekend.

How are the rest of you guys feelin?

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
unclemark

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 19:09:28 »

I think that there are positive to take from the match today.  Fallon was great yet again, the crowd and atmosphere were great, Jenkins had loads of energy and was our best player and if we play like that every week will be out of the relegation battle soon.
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 19:11:07 »

Quote from: "nozza"
I think that there are positive to take from the match today.  Fallon was great yet again, the crowd and atmosphere were great, Jenkins had loads of energy and was our best player and if we play like that every week will be out of the relegation battle soon.

Yeah i suppose your right.
But still, Brentford this comin weekend................

Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 19:12:47 »

And then Scunthorpe and Huddersfield.

11 straight defeats?
unclemark

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 19:13:42 »

I should be going to that, although not too sure I want to go unless I can get someone to go with.  We stroked the ball around pretty well and played better than we did against Forest which is the only other game I have been to this season.  I probably won't be able to make the Stevenage game, but I am up for Scunthorpe and City.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 19:13:45 »

We  want 12! we want 12! Sad

/
W56196272
unclemark

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 19:14:51 »

Did you go today Yeovil?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 19:18:43 »

No to tired and overslept and before anyone starts ive worked practicaly 20 nights in a row so im entitled to be knackered.

/
W56196272
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 19:19:47 »

Fallon, wasnt great
The Atmosphere, wasnt great
Jenks, was great
unclemark

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 19:21:51 »

Quote from: "DV85"

Fallon, wasnt great
Jenks, was great

Well Fallon worked his socks off and from where I was sitting in the townend bar a 15 minute period in the second half the support was passionate and vocal.
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 19:30:12 »

Fallon, wasnt great
Jenks, was great

I think your negativity is because your totally depressed.
Fallon was great, mate and the vocal support was excellent, what are you talkin about?

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 19:33:21 »

Quote from: "PHIL!!!!"

Fallon, wasnt great
Jenks, was great

I think your negativity is because your totally depressed.
Fallon was great, mate and the vocal support was excellent, what are you talkin about?

Fallon got no services at all, and actually for the first time seemed to get frustrated towards the end, Fallon has had MUCH better games than that this season.
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 21:57:39 »

I agree he seemed to get a bit frustrated towards the end but who wouldn't of.

Thought he had a pretty good game. scored again, held the ball up fairly well, some good flicks etc (e.g. the first goal).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: