Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Yeovil Red investigates Ufo's in Milton Keynes  (Read 1380 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Sunday, October 2, 2005, 21:39:02 »

Walnut Tree, Milton Keynes, England, 27th July 2001
I was just returning from a short walk to get some fresh air before it got dark. I was just a feet from my parents house when I looked up to see what I first thought was a descending parachute or a blackbird gliding with its wings outstretched. I soon realised it was neither. At this point, the object was just over the area I was in. The object was completely silent, moving steadily southward and appeared to be gaining altitude and moving at a high but steady speed. I estimate the object was roughly 15,000-20,000 feet and larger than a Boeing 747. I first observed the object at 21.30. I then decided to find another witness and had seen a man watering his garden that I passed a few minutes previously. The sky was almost totally clear blue with virtually no cloud cover.

The man was still there with his daughter and I pointed the object out to him and he also observed it. By now, it had moved some way south of our position but was still clearly observable. He then got his daughter to bring out a pair of binoculars with which I observed the object in far more detail. The object at first appeared to be boomerang shaped and I saw what looked like bright fire coming out from at least three separate points on the object. It was still gaining altitude but was also constantly changing shape. It changed its shape gradually from the boomerang shape to an elongated blob and back to a boomerang shape that appeared to fly back on itself although still apparently flying forwards. At times, one side of the boomerang appeared longer than the other as was the case when I first observed it. Mike, then took his binoculars and observed it and said it appeared to be green. I could make an out an exact colour but the object was certainly very dark. He then observed it through the binoculars moving still south and gaining altitude. He agreed that it was changing shape. He could also see the flame type glows from it. By this time, the object had moved out of sight of the naked eye. By roughly 21.36, the object had moved out of sight. Just before this happened, an airliner of Boeing 737 size was approaching us, moving north with its lights on. The object appeared to be a good deal higher than the airliner and was far south. It may have reached an altitude of some 40,000+ feet before disappearing from sight.

This was not any conventional aircraft. I say this with some certainty as I have been to a number of air shows in the last seven years and witnessed all types of aircraft flying and on the ground. These include the B-2 stealth bomber, F117 Nighthawk, U2, B-1, Vulcan, Tornado, helicopters, gliders and many other military and civilian aircraft types. I have seen the B-2 and F117 fly at RAF Mildenhall and the flight characteristics and silence of this object were quite different from these. This would not be any stealth aircraft as being subsonic, they would not emit any type of flames like those of supersonic afterburning jet engines. This object was not a balloon, bird, parachute, conventional aircraft, cloud or satellite. It was flying at aircraft height and at high but steady speed.

Could be the same ones Cheesy

/
W56196272
spacey

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, October 2, 2005, 21:53:13 »

I found

Can anyone shed any light onto the sighting in North Bucks on 9th October
1995?  The objevt was first seen North-East of Miton Keynes, then North of
Milton Keynes, North-West of Milton Keynes and, finally, near juction 15a of
the M1 motorway.  All sightings took place between 22:15 and 22:50.

Reports indicate two bright lights, the ability to hover and no sound. :shock:

One curious fact of this night.  Although Milton Keynes is directly under 2
major aircraft routes, no civil or military aircraft were seen during the time
of the sightings.  Does this indicate a new military aircraft?

Many people saw this phenomenon and I would like to hear of any other sighting
around this time or during the previous and following days.

and

http://www.ufoevidence.org/newsite/sightingdetail.asp?ID=907
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, October 2, 2005, 21:54:59 »

Thats proof

The Mexican was wrong Cool

/
W56196272
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, October 2, 2005, 22:55:06 »

yes thats right i was wrong, where as the pissed up bunch of tef's who had moments previously been singing lets all have a disco, where obviously in a better positioin than me to call 2 balloons ufos

the defence therefore recedes its case.

stupid cunts.
Danjackson10

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, October 2, 2005, 22:57:55 »

they have visited swindon aswell!
http://ufoinfo.com/sightings/uk/950100.shtml
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, October 2, 2005, 23:01:05 »

yes dan he seems reliable, heres a quote

Lastly - this was not the first or last of my experiences - I have vivid dreams which I can control - OBE's - occasional premonitions and have had some other UFO experiences including a possible abduction (not certain on this)-Thanks for taking the time to read this.

someone call the seymour.
Danjackson10

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, October 2, 2005, 23:03:19 »

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, October 2, 2005, 23:30:15 »

Apparently MK is turning into the New Age capital of England....this includes such left field ideas as the construction of its own Jewish ghetto.......

Stamford Hill in north London has a large ultra-orthodox Jewish community. Now 3,000 of them want to move out to the edge of Milton Keynes, in Buckinghamshire, to start a “Jewish village” with their own schools, kosher shops, libraries, mikvehs (ritual baths) and community centres.
The proposed £72m greenfield site development, planned to be ready for occupation in 2007, is made up of 300 homes of up to eight bedrooms each and is the brainchild of Ita Symons, chief executive of the Agudas Israel Housing Association.
land_of_bo

« Reply #8 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 08:05:18 »

My theory - I believe the ufonauts' are mostly froma another dimension - and can manipulate our thoughts and minds. I think I was 'allowed' to see that craft that night - a switch was turned on in my mind as it were for a while - even if others didnt see it. (There have been several similar cases)

Lastly - this was not the first or last of my experiences - I have vivid dreams which I can control - OBE's - occasional premonitions and have had some other UFO experiences including a possible abduction (not certain on this)-Thanks for taking the time to read this.

:nuts:
McLovin

« Reply #9 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 08:18:22 »

They want to create their own, segregated community?  Shouldn't be allowed.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 08:20:23 »

Which edge of MK are the Jews going to move?  If the view from my bedroom window is ruined I will demand compensation.

N.I.M.B.Y.  Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: