Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The funniest things.......  (Read 491 times)
Sade

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, September 27, 2005, 17:38:25 »

.........that have happened to you at the football or that you have seen at the football!

I have some.

*At brentford away a couple of seasons ago when we won about 2-0 I think :? We scored our second and All the swindon fans went charging down to the front and some man accidently jumped on my back!It was quite dangerous but I found it really funny especially his face as he kept apologising to me hahar!

*Again at brentford this isnt too funny but It made me laugh!The ball got tossed up in the air and landed in a gutter on the top of a brentford home stand and sent water pooring down onto the brentford fans Cheesy Teehee.

*I canee remember much about this game but It was at home against grimsby and I think it was st patricks day.A bloke ran on in a pair of green tight pants and green socks,he ran straight up to the grimsby fans did a mooner and then ran up the stratton bank and did a little dance Cheesy

*At another home game,sat in the arkells(as per usual)we scored in the 90th minute I remember and a man sat near us went mad and fell down three rows of seats and he landed flopped over a seat with his ass in the air.Never laughed so much in my life!must of hurt alot!

*Sat right at the front of the arkells once when I took my friend to see her first game and there was a steward sat infront of us.He was sat on some seats(3 of them joined up) that had been taken out of the ground somewhere.Anyway he sat down on the end of them with out realising and went flying.He looked really embarrased and looked to see if me and my mate has noticed and as he did we burst out laughing Sad poor little man.

These may not be funny to you,its a case of being there at the time I guess! :roll:

Sure you funny lot have some...............

RED ARMY
red macca

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2005, 17:51:33 »

when i was about 15 i won a hundred pound on a scratch card when they first came out,,anyway went to wrexham away the next day got absolutley hammered when we scored i fell down the steps,,you could see it on the news the next day aswell.....they had diamond white on tap aswell hate that shit now
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: