Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Forget King,cheer on the lads tomorrow they need us!  (Read 2539 times)
Sade

Ignore
« on: Friday, September 23, 2005, 19:05:48 »

Our players are probably feeling a bit iffy going into tomorrows game as they probably know that if they don't perform,king will get abuse as he usually does.So whether your king in or king out,cheer on the boys tomorrow and make them confident and let them know we are behind them as thats what really counts.We know our team is capable of a win,so lets just see what happens tomorrow.You never know! Smiley
I know that certain people are angry at king because they feel that he should go,but is there really much point in staying behind after the game and shouting abuse and make yourself sound like plonkers on the radio?Its not going to effect whether he stays or goes anyway!
Anyway,I hope it does not rain tomorrow :? (think it will)
I'm feeling pretty optimistic,So I reckon either a 1-0 or a 2-0 win for the swindon boys tomorrow.
Your predictions please peeps............................

RED ARMY
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, September 23, 2005, 19:07:31 »

we know how to be fans, we showed that at Bournemouth....as for tomorrows result

3-0

Windarse will get two
Cooke who hasnt scored in 14 games will get the other...
Spud

« Reply #2 on: Friday, September 23, 2005, 19:08:34 »

I'll cheer the lads on but if we play crap then what else can we do?.

Im going for 1-1 and then we will lose at Donny.
Dazzza

« Reply #3 on: Friday, September 23, 2005, 19:14:04 »

1-1  :?

Sade

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, September 23, 2005, 19:14:28 »

We have a bloody optimistic bunch of fans don't we Soapy Tit Wank
I was'nt trying to tell people how to be fans DV85 because I know that our fans can be absolutely brilliant,Its just I think that sometimes people forget that its the players too that need attention.I know people that hate king so much they become wrapped up in it,but its the players that need back up and cheering on we all know it spurs them on Smiley

RED ARMY
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, September 23, 2005, 19:17:07 »

Quote from: "sade"
We have a bloody optimistic bunch of fans don't we Soapy Tit Wank

Realistic not pessimistic!
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, September 23, 2005, 19:21:16 »

Cheesy  :shock: you have an answer for everything.

RED ARMY
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, September 23, 2005, 19:28:42 »

Cheesy  :shock: you have an answer for everything.

Yes... Cool
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, September 23, 2005, 19:44:01 »

Our players are probably feeling a bit iffy going into tomorrows game as they probably know that if they don't perform,king will get abuse as he usually does.So whether your king in or king out,cheer on the boys tomorrow and make them confident and let them know we are behind them as thats what really counts.We know our team is capable of a win,so lets just see what happens tomorrow.You never know! Smiley
I know that certain people are angry at king because they feel that he should go,but is there really much point in staying behind after the game and shouting abuse and make yourself sound like plonkers on the radio?Its not going to effect whether he stays or goes anyway!
Anyway,I hope it does not rain tomorrow :? (think it will)
I'm feeling pretty optimistic,So I reckon either a 1-0 or a 2-0 win for the swindon boys tomorrow.
Your predictions please peeps............................

Is there any need for our players to be doing such things? Shouldn't they be concentrating on the soccer? :roll:

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Spencer_White

« Reply #9 on: Friday, September 23, 2005, 19:50:12 »

You can only do so much.

Il always remmember that LDV clash at Southend. Our fans were tremendous until we went 2-0 down and the team played worse than any of us could possibly have considered.

Then we all lost it and went mental and the players picked up. If anything that made me even madder. Did all our support do nothing for them?

Anyway, sometimes there does have to be consequences for people being half arsed and uncaring. You do have to draw the line and show that what they are doing is unnaceptable. If you cheer any old shit, when you know they could do better then unfortunately people take a fucking liberty and some treat you for a mug.
Swindon_3000

« Reply #10 on: Friday, September 23, 2005, 22:24:39 »

Correct time for King to go is now!

No waiting til xmas and letting it pass again get rid now, five years too many. He is arrogant, indept and lacks any real coaching skills.
STFC Village

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 01:03:22 »

Nationwide Stand, seat 92 Row L, look out for me, i'm going to go mental! Andy King's Barmy Army!!! (Clap, clap, clap, clap) etc Cool
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 09:20:18 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"
Nationwide Stand, seat 92 Row L, look out for me, i'm going to go mental! Andy King's Barmy Army!!! (Clap, clap, clap, clap) etc Cool

Fair Play!  Cool Ill be near ya.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 09:23:16 »

I'll be able to see you!!! and larwood to, whoever he is?! :twisted:
STFC Village

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 09:30:58 »

Wow! I was quite pissed when i wrote that, maybe i won't be cheering quite as loudly due to my top notch hangover Cool
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: