Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Fans Forum Match Day Thread  (Read 15891 times)
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Thursday, February 1, 2024, 14:24:49 »

That is what you get from a 33 year old thrust into a management position. No experience to engage brain and know when to perhaps stay quiet.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Thursday, February 1, 2024, 14:26:04 »

Maybe Anthony Hall can start an OnlyFans site?  Confessions of CEO(Plumber).  Quicker access to cash for the club.  Maybe if Clem still had a profitable business in the UK, instead of one that he had to liquidate, moving money would have been easier.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Thursday, February 1, 2024, 15:15:18 »

Gavin Gunning on Fan's Forum:

There were some people there that don't have the best interests of the club at heart. I just hope the fans will get behind Clem as he is really getting behind us with the signings we have made and hopefully the ones we will make.

You have to realise that Clem is a businessman in Australia, so getting cash across is not as simple as you think.

Poor from him. Very poor. He's been a bit part employee and he has no right to question fans worried about their club.

Imagine the scenario of us losing heavily at Bradford, no wonder clem celebrated so hard. That would have been a very different forum. I was 100% behind Gav as he was never part of the problem but he should learn to shut the fuck up. It was his words that said how shit league 2 is, well Gav we are 14th in that shit league
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Thursday, February 1, 2024, 15:19:27 »

There were some people there that don't have the best interests of the club at heart. I just hope the fans will get behind Clem as he is really getting behind us with the signings we have made and hopefully the ones we will make.

You have to realise that Clem is a businessman in Australia, so getting cash across is not as simple as you think.

Inexperience showing there. You deflect that question.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Thursday, February 1, 2024, 16:38:20 »

To be fair, he's bang on the money saying that there were people there who didn't have the Club's interests at heart...

He was sat beside them...
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Thursday, February 1, 2024, 17:58:51 »

I think I get money for getting people to sign up to Revolut, perhaps I should suggest it to Clem.

I read the quote and was about to post the same thing.

God help us
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Thursday, February 1, 2024, 18:08:36 »

I read the quote and was about to post the same thing.

God help us

Great minds?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Thursday, February 1, 2024, 19:02:18 »

What a cunt.

Unless he is talking about the likes of Zav and Adam Hart of course, which he isn't.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Thursday, February 1, 2024, 19:08:53 »

It won't get the same reaction, but that comment is definitely worse than the freeloaders but he didn't say freeloaders comment, right?
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Thursday, February 1, 2024, 21:31:25 »

What a cunt.

Unless he is talking about the likes of Zav and Adam Hart of course, which he isn't.

So let me get this correct.
You are saying that Gavin Gunning is a cunt?
Steak supper

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Thursday, February 1, 2024, 21:49:18 »

just watched the film footage . bit of a shit show all round . The  pissed up supporters also sounded a bit twattish . Were they tef ers?
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Thursday, February 1, 2024, 22:04:31 »

So let me get this correct.
You are saying that Gavin Gunning is a cunt?

cuntish thing to say*
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Thursday, February 1, 2024, 22:09:45 »

Quote from: Steak supper
 just watched the film footage . bit of a shit show all round . The  pissed up supporters also sounded a bit twattish . Were they tef ers?

don't think so. not seen anyone admit it anyway
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Thursday, February 1, 2024, 22:17:58 »

don't think so. not seen anyone admit it anyway

Gav Gunning. Pure company man. Nothing else. Stayed in clems spare bed.50+ years of supporting Swindon runs through my family, ST for 14 or so consecutive years, fork out hundreds on hundreds going home and away, yet you ask about Karachi and call out 39 days of late payments, mad Gav thinks you don’t have the club’s best interests at heart

I was one of them that made voice heard. About 8/9 of us. Nobody was “pissed” or a “yob” it’s just the chat the clem protectors are pushing.
Steak supper

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Thursday, February 1, 2024, 22:31:29 »

I am no 'protector ' of the PowerPoint plumber but the yelling geezers  sounded deranged . The mc s did nothing to help an orderly exchange of considered views .
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: