Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tranmere v Swindon Town matchday thread  (Read 16790 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 12:33:19 »

Displaying the latest accounts might help.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 13:02:23 »

Clem is not shafting us. It is the legacy of previous owners who are shafting us.its the ghost of Swindon past. It looks to me that The budget we expected was eaten away by demands from others no longer here. However Flynn is not capable of organising his defence and throws players under the bus.he must go! They sick notes are not all as sick as he says.Flynn out.
Really?! This is becoming like Jed and the laughable claim of a 1980’s debt hitting us now, how long exactly does he need to be ‘in charge’ before it becomes his fault? He was one of the previous owners FFS.

The facts are that since he has been ‘owner’ the club costs have inexplicably almost doubled despite the playing budget and off field staffing clearly being slashed. Of this cost increase around £2m are clearly unexplained and dubious in nature when the criminals and shady characters Morfuni surrounds himself are factored in. The club is now basically insolvent based on how Morfuni and his mob are running the club, not because of ghosts from the past.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 13:10:59 »

Clem is not shafting us. It is the legacy of previous owners who are shafting us.its the ghost of Swindon past. It looks to me that The budget we expected was eaten away by demands from others no longer here. However Flynn is not capable of organising his defence and throws players under the bus.he must go! They sick notes are not all as sick as he says.Flynn out.

Doh
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: Sunday, December 24, 2023, 13:12:19 »

Really?! This is becoming like Jed and the laughable claim of a 1980’s debt hitting us now, how long exactly does he need to be ‘in charge’ before it becomes his fault? He was one of the previous owners FFS.

1950s soapy tit wank.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: