Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Walsall Matchday Thread including moans & groans  (Read 16265 times)
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #45 on: Friday, September 15, 2023, 16:56:07 »

They are right as well.
My Cousin travels watching Grimsby and 4 of them giving Swindon a miss in a few weeks time for the same reason.
At this level should be around £23 in my opinion.

It's £1 cheaper at Walsall.
That's all I'm saying.
For them to say robbing bastards is a bit silly really.
If they're £20 then yes we are steep but £1 nah not having that.
swindon74

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, September 15, 2023, 16:59:39 »

Anyone know when the loathed strangers pod presser is out?
Quagmire

Arthur Fouler

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, September 15, 2023, 17:02:09 »

I agree £27 is too much.  But whilst we are averaging around 9000, there is absolutely no chance of them going down.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Friday, September 15, 2023, 17:17:08 »

They are right as well.
My Cousin travels watching Grimsby and 4 of them giving Swindon a miss in a few weeks time for the same reason.
At this level should be around £23 in my opinion.

Interesting that ticket prices always get the blame and not hikes in fuel or public transport costs.
One pint less would make up the difference between a Grimsby home ticket & STFC away.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, September 15, 2023, 17:17:23 »

Anyone know when the loathed strangers pod presser is out?

The guy who does it works for the adver now
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #50 on: Saturday, September 16, 2023, 08:53:00 »

They really don't like us on up the saddlers forum do they?
 Comparing them bringing 600 to us with us only taking 700 to Donny. As Mr tumble says they really are something special
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, September 16, 2023, 08:56:56 »

They really don't like us on up the saddlers forum do they?
 Comparing them bringing 600 to us with us only taking 700 to Donny. As Mr tumble says they really are something special

Hopefully they’ll like us even less at 5pm.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, September 16, 2023, 09:08:24 »

Smallsall
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, September 16, 2023, 09:09:32 »

Usually go on my own but thinking about taking the Mrs and kids today. However the 'family ticket 1 and 2' options are confusing me with little info that I can see. Both show as £27 for me on the website.

Any idea how much it would be for 2x adults, 1x10 year old, 1x6 year old and which option i choose?

Fancy a 3-2 win today.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Saturday, September 16, 2023, 09:28:41 »

I’m passed off. I have just rocked up to get two tickets for today. A catweazle wannabe won’t let into the car park and wait 30 minutes because the club shop now doesn’t open until 11.00! So why can I not wait parked up outside the ticket office? Because you’ll be in the way of car park season ticket holders! What, at fucking 10.30? The game doesn’t kick off till bloody 3pm! You’d be surprised how busy it gets! Mate I’ve been coming before you were born! Nope won’t let me in and I have wait on yellow lines behind the CG hotel. If wasn’t for the fact this is the last game I’m going to until the lad comes back from uni and it coincides with a home game I’d fucking go home and Clems mafia can stick the £47 up their collective arses.
« Last Edit: Saturday, September 16, 2023, 09:31:18 by Legends-Lounge » Logged
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, September 16, 2023, 09:31:04 »

Im going today, just ordered my ticket online
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, September 16, 2023, 09:32:17 »

Im going today, just ordered my ticket online

Good for you. I’m still fucking fuming. I could be on my way back home by now.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Saturday, September 16, 2023, 09:32:46 »

I’m passed off. I have just rocked up to get two tickets for today. A catweazle wannabe won’t let into the car park and wait 30 minutes because the club shop now doesn’t open until 11.00! So why can I not wait parked up outside the ticket office? Because you’ll be in the way of car park season ticket holders! What, at fucking 10.30? The game doesn’t kick off till bloody 3pm! You’d be surprised how busy it gets! Mate I’ve been coming before you were born! Nope won’t let me in and I have wait on yellow lines behind the CG hotel. If wasn’t for the fact this is the last game I’m going to until the lad comes back from uni and it coincides with a home game I’d fucking go home and Clems mafia can stick the £47 up their collective arses.

Shite isn’t it.
Pathetic Jobsworth people.
Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Saturday, September 16, 2023, 10:08:53 »

Got a dreadful feeling I’ve just eaten a bacon sarnie and the bacon may have been ‘on the turn’. Apologies in advance to my adjacent fellow fans in the DRS.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Saturday, September 16, 2023, 10:17:07 »

Shite isn’t it.
Pathetic Jobsworth people.

Here’s the best bit. After fifteen minutes I drive round the back of the CGH onto county road and back round and parked in front of the barrier, back far enough for those hoards of ‘special’ ST car park holders who will rock up while I’m in their way. Then he waved me forward and opened the barrier at 10.47. So he made me wait about 15 minutes in which time three fucking cars had turned up, yes three. So in fact I was truly surprised. Got my tickets and now back home watching bangers and cash feeling rather smug at myself for not losing it. Jesus, you can understand in this day and age why people do get angry very quickly. In the USA I’d have returned with an AK47 and an assortment of hand guns.

Just hope after all that that we win.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: