Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2023/24 Kits  (Read 39875 times)
WR5

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Friday, May 19, 2023, 11:58:43 »

I work for a local authority and MiPermit do all our back end stuff for car parking, so hoping for a few comps next season.

reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Friday, May 19, 2023, 12:45:16 »

I don't know a lot about Mipermit and it's kind of irrelevant but I googled them out of curiosity and out of 65 google reviews they have an 'impressive' rating of 1.3/5
In fairness, I can't imagine many people go out of their way to review a parking company after a positive experience.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Friday, May 19, 2023, 12:54:50 »

In fairness, I can't imagine many people go out of their way to review a parking company after a positive experience.

Yeah that's true.

I always take reviews with a pinch of salt to be honest. When I was looking for a place to go on Honeymoon I went onto tripadvisor to see what people were saying about a lovely looking place in St Lucia and it got a poor average because 'there was too much seaweed in the sea on the private beach'

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Friday, May 19, 2023, 14:31:07 »

Could you imagine the uproar if we went retro and reinstated ISIS as shirt sponsors 😂😂
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Friday, May 19, 2023, 18:57:57 »

Fairly sure “the Kitmen” have hidden the new shirt somewhere in their TikTok with Charlie.

Is it the one with white trimmed sleeves hanging on the rail?
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Friday, May 19, 2023, 19:02:12 »

Yeah that's true.

I always take reviews with a pinch of salt to be honest. When I was looking for a place to go on Honeymoon I went onto tripadvisor to see what people were saying about a lovely looking place in St Lucia and it got a poor average because 'there was too much seaweed in the sea on the private beach'

Review sites need to be 'reviewed' with a huge pinch of salt.  You have places that quite clearly send out their staff on a mission to up rate (usually you see a spate of first time reviewers post about the same member of staff over a few days or weeks with little other reviews inbetween) and then you get the idiots of the world like you describe.  People who moan about a resort in the Costas because the food was all foreign and the staff were speaking Spanish.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Saturday, May 20, 2023, 07:41:37 »

Fairly sure “the Kitmen” have hidden the new shirt somewhere in their TikTok with Charlie.

Is it the one with white trimmed sleeves hanging on the rail?

Isn't that the 18/19 home kit? That had a chunk of white on the hem of the sleeve? The Sky Bet responsible gambling patch appeared that year as well, I think.

I wouldn't be surprised if they'd snuck something in though.

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Saturday, May 20, 2023, 08:37:10 »

Review sites need to be 'reviewed' with a huge pinch of salt.  You have places that quite clearly send out their staff on a mission to up rate (usually you see a spate of first time reviewers post about the same member of staff over a few days or weeks with little other reviews inbetween) and then you get the idiots of the world like you describe.  People who moan about a resort in the Costas because the food was all foreign and the staff were speaking Spanish.
Yeah, or some cunt will give a hotel a bad review because there was some problem using their loyalty card vouchers or something (which may not even have been valid) I'm really not interested in that if I'm thinking of staying in a particular hotel...
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Friday, May 26, 2023, 13:56:58 »

Last seasons kicked 50% off. Never usually bother but just got an away shirt.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Friday, May 26, 2023, 14:19:31 »

How do the shirts size up? Chest size 48-50, is that XL,2XL,3XL?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Friday, May 26, 2023, 14:39:56 »

Yeah I wasn't really sure. Went 2x fat bastard just in case. If that don't fit then I need to step up the gym.
Lemis

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Wednesday, June 28, 2023, 12:55:06 »

Launching today via the Life of a Kitman podcast.

Have you seen the writing on the wall?
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday, June 28, 2023, 13:26:27 »

Price for an adult shirt has held steady at about £45 for a while.
Hopefully that will remain the case.
Still reasonable when compared with PL prices for example.

Wonder if our Chief Sustainability Officer was tempted to suggest an extra £10 for every additional X in required size.
A fat bastard premium if you like.
Surprisingly an XL is still a nice fit for me.

Could be a good move if Doughty was thinking of expanding his business into the football shirt market.

It's possible that a fair few fans have also expanded over the summer.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Wednesday, June 28, 2023, 13:36:13 »

So is the kit being revealed by the podcast or are they just discussing it after being announced?!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Lemis

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Wednesday, June 28, 2023, 14:51:47 »

So is the kit being revealed by the podcast or are they just discussing it after being announced?!

No idea, hopefully they'll just release it online and then discuss it afterwards, but imagine the club will want to send traffic towards their podcast.

Have you seen the writing on the wall?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: