Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The rumoured good news  (Read 6483 times)
bathford

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 17:35:15 »

As I was understand it, the senior management know full well that we are in the shit and things need to change.

Action is being taken behind the scenes to rectify things. Due to confidentiality, nothing can be announced at present.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 17:52:18 »

This has no source at all and pure speculation, however… my theory is that Sandro is somehow connected financially to the agency Pro sports management that a few of our players are attached to (Hutton, Wakeling to name 2). He’s clearly the leak to Ryan Wheelan, who coincidentally is breaking news about players interest from other clubs (Hutton League One interest for example). Sandro isn’t in it for STFC and is in it for the money - if we can part ways then excellent, really needs someone with their black book to draw upon and football experience. We’re missing Chorley immensely
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 18:10:11 »

As I was understand it, the senior management know full well that we are in the shit and things need to change.

Action is being taken behind the scenes to rectify things. Due to confidentiality, nothing can be announced at present.

But leaked with caveats?
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 18:22:16 »

The suspense is killing me🤣

So, give no fucks
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 18:25:18 »

Does this mean Morris is being axed?
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 18:25:45 »

Does this mean Morris is being axed?

Not necessarily so.
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 18:45:42 »

Not necessarily so.
What are the alternative possibilities that are being mooted?
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 18:48:45 »

What are the alternative possibilities that are being mooted?

Someone else comes in , Morris reverts to Coach
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 18:52:22 »

Not a chance that happens imo
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 18:53:10 »

I probably wouldn’t be opposed to that if we are not going to sack him. Not sure if we can afford to keep him in addition to a manager. Artell would be my pick for boss. I’m not sure Morris’ ego would take well to being relegated to second fiddle though. I’m also not convinced that Morris is even a good coach.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 18:55:32 »

Never in a million years would Morris stay and coach league 2 players with a manager above him.

So, give no fucks
DMC

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, April 11, 2023, 07:40:51 »

Agreed, the more important thing is what is the plan next to fix the current ineptitude throughout the whole club
Sandro unfortunately is the ineptitude throughout the club day to day. He trys to run literally every area of the business. My understanding is Clem has a hold on things now and he knows how wrong they have got it this season
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, April 11, 2023, 08:00:34 »

Lampard is only at Chelsea to see this season out. There’s no long term position for him or Morris. If he gets another gig somewhere maybe he’ll call on Morris again.

My worry is that if we bin Morris the club would still be looking for a similar replacement - unproven Academy type.
Outsider83

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, April 11, 2023, 08:18:30 »

Lampard is only at Chelsea to see this season out. There’s no long term position for him or Morris. If he gets another gig somewhere maybe he’ll call on Morris again.

My worry is that if we bin Morris the club would still be looking for a similar replacement - unproven Academy type.

They have split as a partnership. That won't happen. Joe Edwards is now FL's number 2 going forward.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, April 11, 2023, 08:41:41 »

They have split as a partnership. That won't happen. Joe Edwards is now FL's number 2 going forward.

Not officially he isn't..... https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21986797/frank-lampard-chelsea-ashley-cole-todd-boehly/
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: