Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Morris Dancing  (Read 40911 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Friday, April 14, 2023, 15:32:07 »

It would depend who is leaking it though for me, i know for a fact those EFL guys post any rumour they hear so for all we know it could be the fucking Chef who doesn't like him and telling them shit

I do think he has probably put a few noses out of joint though

Good, and hope he continues - there are a few at the club that probably need to be shaken and slapped to wake up from the coma's that they seem to be in at the moment - the level of apathy at high level is incredible.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Friday, April 14, 2023, 15:32:56 »

Accepting poor performances and accepting that performances have been poor are two totally different things. Morris is clearly not doing the former. I'm no fan of his but I also have no time for such blatant shit stirring... but then they got my click so little do they care...
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Friday, April 14, 2023, 15:34:19 »

It actually makes me more pro-Morris if anything as it gives the impression that someone is trying to shaft him.

Plan may have worked if it wasn't so fucking obviously on the nose and see through.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Friday, April 14, 2023, 15:45:17 »

Good, and hope he continues - there are a few at the club that probably need to be shaken and slapped to wake up from the coma's that they seem to be in at the moment - the level of apathy at high level is incredible.

I know I've called you a twat in the past but I totally agree with the above  Smiley

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Friday, April 14, 2023, 16:17:25 »

They’ve clearly got a ‘source’ whose nose has been put out of joint by Morris.

Did anyone actually read the story? Their naughty negative briefing 'source' appears to be just rehashing a piece from the Advertiser based on an interview that Morris himself gave, that they even link to in the story, and reading what Austin's missus is saying on Twitter, so hardy nefarious nor suggesting of a hidden agenda?

« Last Edit: Friday, April 14, 2023, 16:29:03 by horlock07 » Logged
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Sunday, April 16, 2023, 07:54:02 »

From Whelan

‘ There are no plans at this present moment for Swindon Town to sack Jody Morris.

I've had a lot of messages and been contacted by journalists but  I'm told a firm no. ’
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Sunday, April 16, 2023, 08:00:44 »

We are skint.
We can’t afford to sack him. Non League here we come.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Sunday, April 16, 2023, 08:46:47 »

All in favour of giving a Manager time and a chance to bring in his own players etc.
Morris on one hand has been handed a poor imbalanced squad, not had a chance from a transfer window. On the other should be getting a better tune out of this current crop.

Notwithstanding the players need to take some accountability or are they simply poor.

Too many variables.
One definite, the end of season can’t come soon enough. All about the close season now and some delight if some of these players are moved on.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Sunday, April 16, 2023, 10:38:19 »

I agree with you Duke, but as was said by many in January "it's all about the replacements".

personally, I'm seriously worried we can't afford any. At least any of the right type. To the point of worrying about administration, then I remembered we seem to have done a good job converting external debt to internal debt, so maybe that would be pointless.

certainly if things don't change I feel this season will be a breeze compared to next

This is only a personal feeling. I've been wrong more times more than right.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Sunday, April 16, 2023, 10:42:51 »

I agree with you Duke, but as was said by many in January "it's all about the replacements".

personally, I'm seriously worried we can't afford any. At least any of the right type. To the point of worrying about administration, then I remembered we seem to have done a good job converting external debt to internal debt, so maybe that would be pointless.

certainly if things don't change I feel this season will be a breeze compared to next

This is only a personal feeling. I've been wrong more times more than right.

With you here Batch.
All about intent now and over to the Club. The fans can’t do anymore, backed the project, continued to back the project, didn’t request refunds when the club were desperate etc.

I remain very concerned right now.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Sunday, April 16, 2023, 10:52:03 »

Thing is there's not much we can do but wait

I have renewed, even under these circumstances.

Just got to hope silence from the club means they are executing a plan to change things, rather than in panic mode of what to do.

I did see the Rob Angus programme quotes on here acknowledging the mess. Hopefully that's the start
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Sunday, April 16, 2023, 11:44:14 »

Out of interest what were Rob Angus program notes...?
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Sunday, April 16, 2023, 11:45:20 »

Quotes notes... same thing
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Sunday, April 16, 2023, 12:00:55 »

I've not seen them first hand, only mention of them here acknowledging this season should be better

whether he directly criticised recruitment I don't know
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Monday, April 17, 2023, 20:14:10 »

Morris' #One2Eleven is quite a good watch.

Must be quite hard watching some of our mob if you've played with this lot...

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/9735339/jody-morriss-one2eleven

The manager of tomorrow's visitors makes an appearance.
« Last Edit: Monday, April 17, 2023, 20:24:29 by Mooneyraker » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: