Poll
Question: Who gets your vote?  (Voting closed: Tuesday, March 7, 2023, 16:55:59)
Sol Brynn - 0 (0%)
Joe Tomlinson - 4 (6.8%)
Tom Clayton - 7 (11.9%)
Harrison Minturn - 6 (10.2%)
Reece Devine (sub 54) - 1 (1.7%)
Remeao Hutton - 1 (1.7%)
Dylan Kadji - 0 (0%)
Josh McEachran - 22 (37.3%)
Jonny Williams (sub 80) - 0 (0%)
Charlie Austin (sub 80) - 0 (0%)
Rushian Hepburn-Murphy - 16 (27.1%)
Jacob Wakeling (on 54) - 2 (3.4%)
Tyrese Shade (on 80) - 0 (0%)
Ronan Darcy (on 80) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 59

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Leyton Orient MoM  (Read 3634 times)
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, March 4, 2023, 19:30:15 »

Impressed with Devine. RHM very good.
George was excellent, but Clayton was outstanding.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, March 4, 2023, 20:03:59 »

RHM for me, however a few worthy.
He ran the channels superbly, got a few fouls and was a nuisance to Orient.
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, March 4, 2023, 20:07:20 »

RHM for me, however a few worthy.
He ran the channels superbly, got a few fouls and was a nuisance to Orient.

I'm in total agreement with this, RHM was an utter pain in the arse for Orient with his chaotic and erratic style. He ran tirelessly and was involved in the goal.

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, March 4, 2023, 20:13:33 »

Chaotic is exactly the right word, he's the most effective footballer I've ever seen exist entirely off balance. He is almost never stood entirely upright.
river monster

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, March 4, 2023, 20:45:40 »

*George mceachran
And I voted for him mom..
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, March 4, 2023, 23:25:28 »

George or RH-M, Would've been Devine had he continued for the rest of the match as he had done up until he was injured.

I'll go RH-M as he was his usual nuisance-in-all-the-good-ways and played a part in the goal scored by Wakeling.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
normy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, March 5, 2023, 18:33:19 »

Narrowly RH-M over mceachran, he was a great outlet to take pressure off and worrying their defence, plus sliding a nice pass for  Wakeling's goal.

ust be the oldest
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, March 6, 2023, 09:19:50 »

Rush for me, an absolute nuisance for the orient defence, never stopped running and a superb assist. Mceachran also played well, neat and tidy and technically excellent. Devine looked promising roaming down the left, certainly more direct than Iandolo. Such a shame to go off injured, sadly needs must and he was clearly brought back too early.

My final thought on Saturday was that I am not convinced Charlie Austin is the right player for the way Morris wants to play. Don't get me wrong, he always puts in a shift and never shirks anything but he's being adopted as a pressing forward and whilst the team always comes first, it's not going to get the best out of him. He'll go on to score a hat trick on Saturday and prove me totally wrong!

Almost forgot - Minturn is a confident character isn't he? Couple of times he got caught bringing the ball out of defence but he never let this affect him. Really impressed with him, he definitely will give referees things to think about, but he's a brave lad, kudos to come through Saturday so well in tough circumstances.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, March 6, 2023, 14:46:07 »

McEachran is currently averaging 16.5 votes per game, which is 10 clear of anyone else - that's some testament to his impact since coming in!
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, March 6, 2023, 18:14:54 »

For once I was actually there to see what the camera couldn't (though also to miss whatever was going on the other end), and I thought Rushian was great - the sort of quick, awkward, physical player we've needed all season. He got my vote.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, March 6, 2023, 19:23:06 »

McEachran is currently averaging 16.5 votes per game, which is 10 clear of anyone else - that's some testament to his impact since coming in!

If its any indictment on JM's recruitment going forward, things will be looking bright.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, March 6, 2023, 20:03:28 »

see, told you free agents will all be shit...

how on earth was he a free agent!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, March 6, 2023, 21:03:20 »

I see he was born in Oxford (Kidlington)............

It's an odd one, he seemed to have as much, if not more, hype than his older brother at youth level, but has managed the sum total of 5 games in two loan spells in the Netherlands.  Probably need to temper our expectations - Wakeling shows that promise does not equal consistency, yet.  No doubt George is going to have some off games, maybe an off spell.  Looked neat and tidy so far.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: