Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Pointless lefty vs right wing chat  (Read 4047 times)
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, January 29, 2023, 00:17:01 »

Thank fuck for that.

Yeah the right wing ones are doing such a great job aren't they. Wouldn't want anyone fucking up our wonderful economy and public services would we.

..never go back.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, January 29, 2023, 02:13:11 »

I am no fan of the current lot either, or any Tory Govt. in my lifetime.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, January 29, 2023, 10:54:59 »

No you're calling governments left wing that had half a dozen people around the cabinet table that either split the party to sabotage the 1983 election and keep the Tories in power for a decade, or who would fuck off to join the Tories during that decade. That's not a left wing government.

My age is irrelevant to this ffs. I was 10 when Wilson left office, I've no memory of it. But I can read. It's possible to know about things that happened before your time. There's a whole field of academic study devoted to it you know.

This is what I meant by all a bit "but it wasn't real communism" Its a typical lefty attitude. Its either your perfect eutopia or it can't really be branded as what you are looking for. There are many different shades of right wing too, its called a political spectrum for a reason.

But I'm sure your very specific brand of leftyness would work out phenomenally if it ever got in....and if it didn't, you can always blame a few more centralist cabinet members on it not being real leftism anyway. Its a constant get out clause to never be wrong.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: