Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kessler-Hayden  (Read 4333 times)
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2023, 18:06:42 »

Unlikely, but interesting.

Is he any good in goal? Can't think where else we'd play him.

..never go back.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2023, 18:42:20 »

Looking back now he’s just a typical young player. Technically sound but little end product.

Like I’d never say Hutton was a better footballer than KKH but Hutton (right now) is a much more effective footballer. He’ll rack up the assists

Now that it was question but if there was a choice between the two Villa lads I’d take Barry back over KKH
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2023, 18:45:03 »

Looking back now he’s just a typical young player. Technically sound but little end product.

Like I’d never say Hutton was a better footballer than KKH but Hutton (right now) is a much more effective footballer. He’ll rack up the assists

Now that it was question but if there was a choice between the two Villa lads I’d take Barry back over KKH
I agree on all counts.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2023, 18:45:32 »

Kessler-Hayden was the much better defender in my opinion, but Hutton is much better going forward and has a way better delivery.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2023, 19:30:32 »

Hutton can be made into a decent enough winger I think.  KKH can be made into a very good right back.
cdakev

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2023, 19:47:22 »

Kessler Hayden is a far better player than Hutton
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2023, 20:02:09 »

I was never particularly a big fan, and feel is largely overrated partly due to that Man City game. Perhaps it was due to the way we played but he never really seemed to overlap or get into good attacking positions the way Hutton does.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2023, 20:05:49 »

I remember him playing really well at Scunthorpe in the first game then not much until the Man City game...
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2023, 20:28:43 »

I was never particularly a big fan, and feel is largely overrated partly due to that Man City game. Perhaps it was due to the way we played but he never really seemed to overlap or get into good attacking positions the way Hutton does.

He had McKirdy flying in front of him, not Shade or whoever.  You wouldn't want them both taking the same space.  KKH is far from the finished article, but what he did do was threaten teams - he scared defenders into staying at home and midfielders were cautious about attacking too high.  Hutton has a bit of that, but teams seem to be able to come up with a plan in game for him right now - he often has a good half rather than full game.
DMC

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2023, 09:18:12 »

He had McKirdy flying in front of him, not Shade or whoever.  You wouldn't want them both taking the same space.  KKH is far from the finished article, but what he did do was threaten teams - he scared defenders into staying at home and midfielders were cautious about attacking too high.  Hutton has a bit of that, but teams seem to be able to come up with a plan in game for him right now - he often has a good half rather than full game.
That is league 2 players for you i suppose. If he had full 90s he would be in the premier league
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2023, 09:20:59 »

He was a class act here, sign him up before someone like Wellens does plus he's young and fits Sancho's model.

So, give no fucks
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2023, 09:33:54 »

Why on earth would he go back down to league 2. He had a decent spell at Franchise last year - he’ll be sent to an upper league one side

Things get better but they never get good
DMC

« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2023, 09:51:33 »

Why on earth would he go back down to league 2. He had a decent spell at Franchise last year - he’ll be sent to an upper league one side
Agree, it's what should have happened all along really
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2023, 09:56:28 »

Did he do very well at Franchise as reading some of the post on here some weren't impressed when he was here! Also he did come on as a sub for Villa so they must have loaning to a championship club was a better option for his development.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 18, 2023, 10:01:08 by Jimmy QuitMoaning » Logged

So, give no fucks
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2023, 10:14:14 »

From this article (sorry about all the ads) it suggests that he was starting to find his feet around December but certain factors have meant the loan was terminated.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/he-was-just-coming-into-form-huddersfield-town-fan-pundit-reacts-as-surprise-decision-made-regarding-aston-villa-loanee/

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: