Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 ... 106   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Proper Manager Thread - Sponsored by Audrey  (Read 154357 times)
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #1335 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 18:23:12 »

Can I just ask all the people threatening that they're  done with the club if we re-appoint Garner some questions?

Were you all calling for him to be replaced at the end of last season? (You know the one where we made the playoffs having started the season with about 9 senior players and under a transfer embargo, and missed out on the final on penalties). OR

Were you looking forward positively to the season under our previous management and annoyed when Charlton poached him?

Have you been amongst those moaning about the time it's taken to make an appointment and do you intend to do the same now if an announcement isn't made this week if the Morris deal has fallen through? Because if you are WTF do you expect the club to do if they've missed out on their first choice option through a last minute hitch?

..never go back.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1336 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 18:23:37 »

I think you need to read back a bit and you may come to a different conclusion

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1337 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 18:24:30 »

THE GARNER RUMOUR WAS A WIND UP
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1338 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 18:25:01 »

Quote from: Bob's Orange
Oi Batch!! I resemble that comment!

oh shit sorry, didn't read back
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1339 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 18:25:25 »

so it's true then
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #1340 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 18:25:51 »

Can I just ask all the people threatening that they're  done with the club if we re-appoint Garner some questions?

Were you all calling for him to be replaced at the end of last season? (You know the one where we made the playoffs having started the season with about 9 senior players and under a transfer embargo, and missed out on the final on penalties). OR

Were you looking forward positively to the season under our previous management and annoyed when Charlton poached him?

Have you been amongst those moaning about the time it's taken to make an appointment and do you intend to do the same now if an announcement isn't made this week if the Morris deal has fallen through? Because if you are WTF do you expect the club to do if they've missed out on their first choice option through a last minute hitch?
Talk about misjudging a thread  

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1341 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 18:27:02 »

so it's true then
aaaaaarggggghhhhhh!
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #1342 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 18:27:20 »

TalkSport2 just spoke about us and Morris, reiterating he's decided against joining us now and Mark Cooper is coming back.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #1343 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 18:29:38 »

TalkSport2 just spoke about us and Morris, reiterating he's decided against joining us now and Mark Cooper is coming back.

Get it forward Copper!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1344 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 18:30:02 »

Fucking soapy tit wank!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1345 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 18:43:32 »

I'm not sure some still get it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1346 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 18:48:31 »

Quote from: ChalkyWhiteIsGod
I'm not sure some still get it.

because he's using it to cover up because he wasn't supposed to post that news

Wink
MCRRed

Ignore
« Reply #1347 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 19:03:31 »

Oh, I was referring to Brand being offered a bumper increase to stay at Chelsea  Soapy Tit Wank
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #1348 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 19:38:26 »

So we've gone from loads of you bitching about them dragging their feet on the announcement to loads of you bitching that they've failed to land a manager that we all thought was unlike!y to drop to this level, without a hint of humility around the fact that your original reason for bitching was entirely  unjustified and the club were actually working to seal the deal the whole time.

Shit I'd hate to be running our club. Just non-stop moaning no matter what they do. We're having a deadline day where we're looking for news about what exciting young players we might sign rather than fretting about what star player will get sold to pay a fucking tax bill like we have most years for most of my  time following the club over thirty odd years.

It we get Morris I'll be pleased, if we don't, that was at least our ambition, and the board did all they could to get him whilst people on here spent their time sniping that we were going through the motions before going with an internal "cheap option". Every player sold was because "they're slashing the wage bill getting rid of high earners".

And when these things turn out to be bollocks do they hold their hands up, learn the lesson and not leap to judgement in the future. No they just hang around until there's another bump in the road and start up again. "Oh we're going to appoint Garner" says someone I don't know based on a rumour that's entirely unsubstantiated. Oh let's all get outraged about that now.

Christ that Q-anon stuff makes complete sense now because it seems some people will believe anything written on an internet forum and get furious about it, no connection to deal world events necessary.

Christ don’t you ever rattle on.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1349 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 19:50:23 »

Fishing.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 ... 106   Go Up
Print
Jump to: