Pages: 1 ... 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 ... 106   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Proper Manager Thread - Sponsored by Audrey  (Read 153013 times)
Lardy Cake

Ignore
« Reply #1245 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 10:59:02 »

So, expecting an official announcement today, I wonder who it might be. Cheesy

It would be nice to hear something official from the club. Something about a new manager, the ground purchase or even a new signing perhaps ! It is January 30th.
Patience is a virtue I suppose.
« Last Edit: Monday, January 30, 2023, 11:01:34 by Lardy Cake » Logged

"Still to find and still to follow. Joy in every hill and hollow. Company in solitude".
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1246 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 11:02:42 »

Another bit of positive news rather than just "Hey, you know everyone has known for a while? Well now we're officially announcing it because this is how we're taught is best in A-Level marketing!" would be great.
DMC

« Reply #1247 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 11:05:29 »

Just announcing it will be fine surely it doesn't matter what they say
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #1248 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 11:18:41 »

TownEnd.Com protocol is to wait for the scarf over the head photo (ITK-ers excepted  Wink ).

STFC protocol is to await ink dried on contracts.

Media protocol is to compete to be first and if that means sometimes getting it wrong there's always next day's news.

That doesn't mean I haven't been clicking on here a few times a day awaiting a new "David Artell" or  "Jody Morris" headline thread.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #1249 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 11:36:04 »

Fuck Lindsey

‘ 🎙️Scott Lindsey told @GTSSport after today’s win that forming a connection with the Crawley Town fans will be one of his priorities, having being unable to with the Swindon supporters. Wins like today will help him do just that #ctfc’

Good luck. Twat of a bloke, arsey consistently and promised things he couldn’t deliver on. It’ll be the same with Crawley soon
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #1250 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 11:37:50 »

Watch his head drop in post match interviews when they get beat.

So, give no fucks
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1251 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 11:41:34 »

Yeah, fuck good luck to him. Not with that at all.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #1252 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 12:41:35 »

I'm surprised it has not been announced by now, I assume they will be holding a proper press conference to announce it so Jody can do the interviews with the media.

I would have been nice to have had a holding statement Sat as the new manager was at the game, something simple about he has accepted the role and will officially sign on Monday and be introduced to the media after he has taken training.

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1253 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 12:42:42 »

About 3pm i've heard.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1254 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 12:45:28 »

Would have been nice to have a holding statement when Lindsey was talking to Crawley as well.

Would have been nice to not delay Charlie Austins announcement for days after it had all been on Sky Sports News already as well.

Just strange and pointless.
DMC

« Reply #1255 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 12:48:11 »

Would have been nice to have a holding statement when Lindsey was talking to Crawley as well.

Would have been nice to not delay Charlie Austins announcement for days after it had all been on Sky Sports News already as well.

Just strange and pointless.
We keep going round in circles, it is to You but not to them. Just one of those things i think we need to accept. I wouldnt be suprised if they do not even announce it and he is just sat there on Saturday
« Last Edit: Monday, January 30, 2023, 12:53:26 by DMC » Logged
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #1256 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 12:57:43 »

We keep going round in circles, it is to You but not to them. Just one of those things i think we need to accept. I wouldnt be suprised if they do not even announce it and he is just sat there on Saturday

Our fans would implode - I hope this is the case.
I’ve been impatient myself, but now it’s pretty much done it’s in the back of my mind. Don’t need the club to tell me we’ve appointed a new manager when he’s been sat next to the owner all game.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #1257 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 13:05:13 »

Our fans would implode - I hope this is the case.
I’ve been impatient myself, but now it’s pretty much done it’s in the back of my mind. Don’t need the club to tell me we’ve appointed a new manager when he’s been sat next to the owner all game.

With the time zones living abroad it has been driving us immigrants crazy, I'm glad it effects those of you in the UK too

Dick.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1258 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 13:08:05 »

We keep going round in circles, it is to You but not to them. Just one of those things i think we need to accept. I wouldn't be surprised if they do not even announce it and he is just sat there on Saturday

That would be pretty good. I imagine the SM people at the club do read on her and Facebook with a wry smile.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1259 on: Monday, January 30, 2023, 13:45:01 »

Quote from: DMC
I wouldnt be suprised if they do not even announce it and he is just sat there on Saturday

and then a couple of months later he could declare he was never manager, just doing a favour for ...

😁
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 ... 106   Go Up
Print
Jump to: