Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 ... 106   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Proper Manager Thread - Sponsored by Audrey  (Read 152982 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #1215 on: Sunday, January 29, 2023, 11:42:48 »

Yeah this is exciting.

One for those who said "well who even could be exciting in League Two" just like the answer to "well who would even buy the club" was answered with Clem.
For some context, I asked the question (and it was a genuine one)..."Who, that we could realistically get would be an 'exciting' appointment." To be fair, I'm pretty sure that at the time, Jody Morris would not have been seen as a realistic appointment.

However, Clem has clearly pushed the boat out somewhat to bring in Morris and Brand and this, along with Charlie coming back has reignited a season which was clearly going nowhere...so I agree that definitely makes this an exciting appointment.

As I always say, all you can ever ask for as a fan is to be able to have hope. We now have this again.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #1216 on: Sunday, January 29, 2023, 11:58:34 »

Don’t think you can moan at sky. BBC wilts spent all afternoon talking about it yesterday, and he walked into the ground with sandro and clem. It’s hardly been a secret

Things get better but they never get good
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1217 on: Sunday, January 29, 2023, 12:00:57 »

I don't like this, we might announce things 3 to 5 days after everyone knows approach to announcements the club have been taking.
DMC

« Reply #1218 on: Sunday, January 29, 2023, 12:17:31 »

I don't like this, we might announce things 3 to 5 days after everyone knows approach to announcements the club have been taking.
There will be a reason for it. What it is we don't know but if thats the biggest issue we got i will take it 
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #1219 on: Sunday, January 29, 2023, 12:29:05 »

There will be a reason for it. What it is we don't know but if thats the biggest issue we got i will take it 

Maybe sky pay for the exclusive announcement

So, give no fucks
DMC

« Reply #1220 on: Sunday, January 29, 2023, 12:34:15 »

Nah it will be something as silly as things like either it's prime time to announce it for clicks to website or one of the behind the scenes staff are only available on a Monday etc
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #1221 on: Sunday, January 29, 2023, 12:35:05 »

They did the same with Austin 😀

So, give no fucks
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #1222 on: Sunday, January 29, 2023, 12:39:43 »

So interesting to see some players excel since Lindsey has gone. Shade looks a completely different player, Lavinier miles better too. Hepburn-Murphy a real threat (hope he’s not injured). Feels like so many played with the shackles off. Hope Morris harnesses this
DMC

« Reply #1223 on: Sunday, January 29, 2023, 12:53:14 »

They did the same with Austin 😀
Exactly, there will be a reasoning
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #1224 on: Sunday, January 29, 2023, 13:48:55 »

I would expect JM to be spending all day today watching every game we have played so far along with Gunning. If he has not already done so. I expect us not to drop anymore points this season thus securing my £400 return from the bookies.
bathford

Ignore
« Reply #1225 on: Sunday, January 29, 2023, 14:00:46 »

Could be but its spelt differently.

He’s Harry McKirdys agent.
DMC

« Reply #1226 on: Sunday, January 29, 2023, 14:07:28 »

Yeah and a few of the Gills lads
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1227 on: Sunday, January 29, 2023, 14:41:35 »

Nah it will be something as silly as things like either it's prime time to announce it for clicks to website or one of the behind the scenes staff are only available on a Monday etc
It happens in all sports, its just football supporters who seem to get very excitable about it.

For example, in cycling Mark Cavendish was without a team for this year all winter, but it was pretty common knowledge for weeks and weeks that he had one lined up (been seen training with them, seen with team issue bikes etc). When it was finally formally announced the other week it transpired the delay with a formal announcement was mainly down to the delay in getting an Astana team issue British Champion Jersey designed and manufactured for him to be wearing in the official announcement pictures.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #1228 on: Sunday, January 29, 2023, 17:09:21 »

I too don't like the blatant disrespect to Rockin Robin shown there. Hi five the fella at least Jod.

Did you really call Jody Morris "Jod"...like you are his bestie..."Stevie G" & "Lamps" used to grate me but this is even worse...oh my fucking "Jod" 

Back in the day that would've earned you at least a few hundred cunt points!

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
DMC

« Reply #1229 on: Sunday, January 29, 2023, 17:42:31 »

Did you really call Jody Morris "Jod"...like you are his bestie..."Stevie G" & "Lamps" used to grate me but this is even worse...oh my fucking "Jod" 

Back in the day that would've earned you at least a few hundred cunt points!
All those points are being used by your good self recently. Stop derailing every bloody thread Angry
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 ... 106   Go Up
Print
Jump to: