Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 106   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Proper Manager Thread - Sponsored by Audrey  (Read 152878 times)
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, January 12, 2023, 09:24:37 »

Did Power insert a sell on clause when he sacked Luke Williams...soapy tit wank
Surely Portsmouth must aim higher
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, January 12, 2023, 09:28:10 »

He was assistant manager for a time that Austin was there.
Austin may have simply told Clem he may be worth having a chat with, nothing wrong with that.

By my reckoning and taking a few websites as being truthful there is an overlap of about 2 months.

Not that it’s over relevant. Just wondered where ‘because he’s Charlie Austin’s best mate’ thing could have come from.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, January 12, 2023, 09:36:55 »

The Cowley brothers would be ideal.

How to show you don't know about our squad and haven't watched us play in 2022-23 without saying you don't know about our squad andyou haven't watched us play in 2022-23.  Roll Eyes
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, January 12, 2023, 09:37:29 »

By my reckoning and taking a few websites as being truthful there is an overlap of about 2 months.

Not that it’s over relevant. Just wondered where ‘because he’s Charlie Austin’s best mate’ thing could have come from.

It came from suggestions via DMC on here in the previous thread didn't it didn't it?
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 12, 2023, 09:44:02 by horlock07 » Logged
ROKERITE

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, January 12, 2023, 09:49:54 »

How to show you don't know about our squad and haven't watched us play in 2022-23 without saying you don't know about our squad andyou haven't watched us play in 2022-23.  Roll Eyes

Well I don't know about your squad and I haven't watched you play in 22-23 but I do know that if you appointed the Cowleys this morning I'd be getting my money on you to be promoted this season by noon.
DMC

« Reply #35 on: Thursday, January 12, 2023, 09:52:39 »

It came from suggestions via DMC on here in the previous thread didn't it didn't it?
I did mention it, not sure they're best mates but certainly worked together
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, January 12, 2023, 10:02:16 »

Well I don't know about your squad and I haven't watched you play in 22-23 but I do know that if you appointed the Cowleys this morning I'd be getting my money on you to be promoted this season by noon.

I appreciate your optimism that a tactic of aerial bombardment and physical play is the way forward with a team of young munchkins.
I JBZelieve We Will Win
JBZ reborn

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, January 12, 2023, 10:02:52 »

Zzz
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, January 12, 2023, 10:03:59 »

Who started the Chris Wilder rumour then?

Fucking hell, have a word.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, January 12, 2023, 10:20:16 »

Chris Wilder, too.

Don’t we need a proper Manager Thread instead of tagging it on to this Lindsey Gone one
Wilder is a decent manager but would be way out of our price range, he will go to Pompey I would think.

Liam Manning, Ian Foster, Anthony Barry and Leam Richardson have already turned down the Pompey job apparently so Wilder is in prime position. Luke Warm Williams has already been discounted by the Pompey board.

I would think the job is Artells TBH.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
ROKERITE

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, January 12, 2023, 10:26:08 »

Wilder is a decent manager but would be way out of our price range, he will go to Pompey I would think.

Liam Manning, Ian Foster, Anthony Barry and Leam Richardson have already turned down the Pompey job apparently so Wilder is in prime position.

I would think the job is Artells TBH.

I think Wilder is out of Pompey's price range never mind Swindon's.

David Artell would be a good, sensible, sound appointment for Swindon Town. If he didn't deliver promotion this season I would expect him to do so next.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, January 12, 2023, 10:50:07 »

https://twitter.com/LowerLeagueLook/status/1613480266202320898
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, January 12, 2023, 10:52:05 »

Well, that's me off to fetch the bleach. Thanks Horlock...
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, January 12, 2023, 11:15:27 »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0dvvfq3

Sandro speaks - not once does he mention about getting a manager who can get us out the league. Same old shit about developing players and talent etc etc.

Fuck off
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, January 12, 2023, 11:16:28 »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0dvvfq3

The more I listen to Sandro, the less convinced I am. Comes across as such a Rookie. Doesn’t answer the question  and Speaks with zero conviction, the only time he’s sure of himself is when he says every player is for sale at the right price and the new man has to have a record of developing talent. This bloke is literally running the entire football operation, and I don’t think I’m alone I’m saying he fills me with zero confidence.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 106   Go Up
Print
Jump to: