Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Northampton and Colchester  (Read 10478 times)
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, December 21, 2022, 20:10:58 »

Does anyone know if tickets need to be bought in advance for the Northampton and Colchester fixtures or can we buy on the day at the ground?
I'm coming over for a week over Xmas and will, hopefully, get to see all 3 games over the festive period but the ticket information on the Official Site seems to be sadly lacking in updated info (out of date by over a year... Hmmm):

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2021/september/2021-22-away-tickets/
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2022, 20:30:05 »

Does anyone know if tickets need to be bought in advance for the Northampton and Colchester fixtures or can we buy on the day at the ground?
I'm coming over for a week over Xmas and will, hopefully, get to see all 3 games over the festive period but the ticket information on the Official Site seems to be sadly lacking in updated info (out of date by over a year... Hmmm):

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2021/september/2021-22-away-tickets/

I think Northampton may be sold out.

You buy Colchester ones on their website (as I found out and did today).
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2022, 20:43:41 »

Anyone know if Northampton gave us the full allocation as last season they only gave us around 950 instead of 1200+ after previous misdemeanour's.

So, give no fucks
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 22, 2022, 08:00:43 »

I think Northampton may be sold out.

You buy Colchester ones on their website (as I found out and did today).
Ok, thanks. That's a bugger if Northampton is sold out.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, December 22, 2022, 08:08:54 »

If it is sold out, this guy on Twitter had a Northampton ticket for sale. Just the one

https://twitter.com/SteveWhittle87/status/1605592943699447808?t=foykByFenefEKdtYRTUxtw&s=19
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, December 22, 2022, 08:20:12 »

Cheers Batch. I'm very tempted but I'm going to need 4 or 5 and if I bought just the one I think the wife and kids would be a bit cheesed off.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, December 22, 2022, 08:37:37 »

Twitter is usually the better place to check than the official website these days.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, December 22, 2022, 08:43:08 »

Cheers Batch. I'm very tempted but I'm going to need 4 or 5 and if I bought just the one I think the wife and kids would be a bit cheesed off.

Yeah, figured that was likely.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, December 22, 2022, 09:07:02 »

Behind the goal is sold out, side stand still available online

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/swindontown/Events/Index

Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, December 23, 2022, 12:24:04 »

Behind the goal is sold out, side stand still available online

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/swindontown/Events/Index

Great. Cheers for that. Booked 5 tickets....Hoping for a repeat of the game 10 years ago with Lindsey doing a Paolo Wink
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, December 31, 2022, 08:43:33 »

Not been to Colchester’s new stadium so this will be another tick for me. Anyone been before that can offer any suggestions for parking, pubs and eateries much appreciated!
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, December 31, 2022, 08:54:38 »

Not been to Colchester’s new stadium so this will be another tick for me. Anyone been before that can offer any suggestions for parking, pubs and eateries much appreciated!

Went last year, parking is great right outside the ground about£5 of I remember correctly. Nothing around the ground pub wise as its right on the side of the dual carriageway. Decent food and selection of drinks inside and also think they had an outside bar no good this time of year though.
Can we pay on the day for this one?
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, December 31, 2022, 09:08:14 »

As far as I’m aware tickets can only be purchased directly from CUFC website. Make sure you select away fans!
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, December 31, 2022, 11:38:58 »

Went a few seasons ago and as it’s on an industrial estate parking was quite easy,  several of the units cashing in on parking on their property but if I remember correctly we just parked on the side of the road a couple of minutes walk away,  there was a burger van on the side of the road but not sure if that’s still the case.
Alcohol and burgers were on sale in the ground.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, December 31, 2022, 11:43:28 »

Just bought a parking ticket for the ground they only allow 700 spaces. Unsure if that is 700 casual or including those with season permits.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: