Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Wombles of Wimbledon  (Read 16107 times)
kirky69

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2022, 13:37:11 »

If the game does go ahead, we potentially may have something of an injury crisis. With Khan presumably missing through concussion protocols and Harries out long term, additonally Gladwin, Clayton and Jephcott allwent off injured at Crawley added to which I see Baudry has picked up an injury in the match at Newport. Hoping by default and on a positive note this should though put an end to playing 3 central defenders.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, December 7, 2022, 08:56:47 »

(or 4-3-3, or 4-1-2-1-2)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, December 7, 2022, 10:25:53 »

If the game does go ahead, we potentially may have something of an injury crisis. With Khan presumably missing through concussion protocols and Harries out long term, additonally Gladwin, Clayton and Jephcott allwent off injured at Crawley added to which I see Baudry has picked up an injury in the match at Newport. Hoping by default and on a positive note this should though put an end to playing 3 central defenders.

Given our list of injuries - and I am led to believe the list might actually be longer after yesterday, (don't know full details) it might be helpful to 'forget' to put those pitch covers on this week.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, December 8, 2022, 10:31:19 »

I saw this on twitter so fingers crossed.

* IMG_4398.PNG (270.41 KB, 1222x909 - viewed 213 times.)

So, give no fucks
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, December 8, 2022, 10:34:09 »

I have been checking the forecast fairly regularly as I haven’t yet bought my tickets. Looks like we should have a few hours of above freezing on the Saturday morning with nadir temperatures the night before of -2 to -3 so I am reasonably optimistic it will go ahead on the basis of the current available information.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, December 8, 2022, 11:27:17 »

I have been checking the forecast fairly regularly as I haven’t yet bought my tickets. Looks like we should have a few hours of above freezing on the Saturday morning with nadir temperatures the night before of -2 to -3 so I am reasonably optimistic it will go ahead on the basis of the current available information.

Come on Clem install undersoil heating😀

So, give no fucks
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, December 8, 2022, 11:45:45 »

Don't forget the elf and safety issues in and around the stadium. If the place is like an ice rink it may be deemed too dangerous.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, December 8, 2022, 11:51:28 »

I wonder if they have a team or even volunteers that salt all around the stadium.

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, December 8, 2022, 12:32:01 »

thermometer touched -5 this am..

it's about 4c now

let's hope the frost covers don't get penetrated (mmmatron) on the DRS side, the sun doesn't get round there too much to defrost it
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, December 8, 2022, 13:42:40 »

Don't forget the elf and safety issues in and around the stadium. If the place is like an ice rink it may be deemed too dangerous.

Hasn't been raining, so pretty dry.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, December 8, 2022, 13:58:12 »

Good point! Before this cold snap it had pretty much been raining every day non-stop so perhaps I was in precipitation auto-pilot!

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, December 8, 2022, 14:09:53 »

Its the dew that's the problem, its not rained here for a week or so but was like a bloody ice rink in parts walking to school this morning!
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, December 8, 2022, 15:34:23 »

Not much info from Lindsey in the presser. Macdonald OK, RHM in contention.

Baudry off for a scan. Khan feeling better but have protocol to follow.

Kept schtum on any others.

He doesn’t respond to questions about whether our ‘style’ can get you promoted out of L2 - so he can’t even defend his ideas.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, December 8, 2022, 17:33:02 »

We’re in hospitality for this as we have a couple of birthdays coming up so hoping it goes ahead
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, December 8, 2022, 22:00:37 »

thermometer touched -5 this am..

it's about 4c now

let's hope the frost covers don't get penetrated (mmmatron) on the DRS side, the sun doesn't get round there too much to defrost it

Just had -6 in the car

« Last Edit: Thursday, December 8, 2022, 22:03:14 by Jimmy QuitMoaning » Logged

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: