Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Crewe Alexandra pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 26889 times)
oxonrobin

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 15:30:21 »

Odd half that. Not causing them enough problems, very adept at causing our own though.

Been plenty of times this season where we have been much better after half time. Hopefully another one of those today.

COYR
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 15:31:04 »

Same old every single week. We just haven’t got enough creativity to create chances. Without Williams we’re even less creative than usual. There are no through balls to our strikers, everything is to feet. Jephcott and Wakeling don’t link up together at all. The only outlet is Hutton, there are literally no other methods of creating anything. Fucking awful and the same every week.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 15:31:54 »

If Crewe score early doors I’m off home. Fucking cold, on my own today and have a pain my shoulder which is shooting down my back and pulling on my neck. All in all a miserable afternoon at the theatre of despair.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 15:33:14 »

Streaming problems meant I saw Darcy's moment of madness, the penalty, and Then Iandolo heading wide before the ref blew for 1/2 time! Guess I was saved the shite between looking at comments!!!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 15:34:36 »

I'll use my Twitter summary

#stfc

Played ok but other than crosses from Hutton, 90% not really causing issue, we've no real attacking pattern. No danger. Same old.

Penalty harsh .

Like Baudry but he's positionally suspect in this system
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 15:35:18 »

I wouldn’t go as far to call it shite.

It’s just not threatening enough.
For all of Huttons crossed we aren’t getting enough on the end of them and troubling the keeper. I’d like to see some smashed in hard and low as I’d fancy Jephcott or Wakeling to get a foot on it more so than a head…
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #111 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 15:37:32 »

I wouldn’t go as far to call it shite.

It’s just not threatening enough.
For all of Huttons crossed we aren’t getting enough on the end of them and troubling the keeper. I’d like to see some smashed in hard and low as I’d fancy Jephcott or Wakeling to get a foot on it more so than a head…
Oh its not shit by any means its just lacking in any killer edge, we have controlled 90% of that half but our chance creation seems poor, Hutton gets crosses in but Jephcott doesnt attack the near post enough for it to be a good opporunity for us. Otherwise we are always looking for one extra pass before it goes into the box allowing Crewe to get more players behind the ball and snuffing us out.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 15:38:52 »

Oh its not shit by any means its just lacking in any killer edge, we have controlled 90% of that half but our chance creation seems poor, Hutton gets crosses in but Jephcott doesnt attack the near post enough for it to be a good opporunity for us. Otherwise we are always looking for one extra pass before it goes into the box allowing Crewe to get more players behind the ball and snuffing us out.

Concur. When we have the ball it’s very controlled and comfortable. Final ball just not dangerous enough.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 15:38:57 »

How do we change it though? Adeloye? Roberts? It’s the approach or emphasis that needs to change - not different personnel playing the same way.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 15:43:21 »

Hopefully I get to see some of the second half!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #115 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 15:43:58 »

How do we change it though? Adeloye? Roberts? It’s the approach or emphasis that needs to change - not different personnel playing the same way.
Roberts for Iandolo and go 433. Maybe get Reed on for Khan too.

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 15:45:05 »

I'd bring on Adeloye. He's shown nothing so far, but he's the right profile of player for this game. Let him prove whether he has a future here.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 15:45:27 »

Oh Ellis.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #118 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 15:45:32 »

FFS Iandolo.

Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 15:46:16 »

I won’t bore you again with my views on Iandolo.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: