Poll
Question: Who gets your vote?  (Voting closed: Friday, October 7, 2022, 20:21:04)
Sol Brynn - 1 (1.6%)
Frazer Blake-Tracy - 0 (0%)
Tom Clayton - 5 (8.1%)
Mathieu Baudry - 0 (0%)
Remeao Hutton - 14 (22.6%)
Louis Reed (sub 75) - 2 (3.2%)
Ronan Darcy - 23 (37.1%)
Ben Gladwin - 17 (27.4%)
Jonny Williams (sub 83) - 0 (0%)
Luke Jephcott (sub 73) - 0 (0%)
Jacob Wakeling - 0 (0%)
Tyrese Shade (on 73) - 0 (0%)
Saidou Khan (on 75) - 0 (0%)
Ellis Iandolo (On 83) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon vs Newport MoM Thread  (Read 2804 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2022, 08:45:48 »

For once Brynn was a bit flappy (nowhere near the level of the attrocious Newport keeper though) a

Second half there were definitely a couple of high ball flaps. But the save from Baudry's mess up was immense.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2022, 09:27:04 »

Second half there were definitely a couple of high ball flaps. But the save from Baudry's mess up was immense.
Indeed, I think the wind had a large say in how he performed too. Usually he is far more dominant on crosses, that said it could be that Newport had a couple of quite big lumps who wanted to clatter into him all the time so in punching the ball it negated the chance of them barging him, an old Bogle trick that he didn't get the chance to do last night very often.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2022, 10:32:29 »

I voted for Mr Darcy.

Analytics be damned, football is not rocket science. If you don't shoot, you don't score. If you don't score, you don't win. He had 3 really good efforts in as many minutes, one of which lead to the winning goal. His overall performance was very good as well though and he's looking like a great acquisition.

Gladwin, Hutton and Brynn all looked good, as did the whole team to be fair. Thank fcuk that Hutton cleared off the line in stoppage time, that would have been the most frustrating loss of 2 points since Colchester against 9 men last season.

Anyway, very pleased with that and looking forward to Stevenage. 'Lyndseyball' which has obviously evolved from 'Garnerball' is SO much more purposeful and better to watch.
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2022, 13:07:25 »

Difficult choice. I went for Gladwin but really impressed with Darcy, Clayton and Hutton.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: