Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Piss Pot Trophy v Plymouth  (Read 13303 times)
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Wednesday, September 21, 2022, 20:36:41 »

I watched the extended highlights too and actually thought we knocked it around quite nicely and didn’t look too bad.
normy

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Thursday, September 22, 2022, 07:10:44 »

I watched the whole game video and we played with a lot of spirit second half, totally unlike during the boring first half.  Perhaps it was nerves, or trying too hard not to make a mistake, in the first half.

ust be the oldest
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Thursday, September 22, 2022, 07:48:38 »

I watched the extended highlights too and actually thought we knocked it around quite nicely and didn’t look too bad.

Where can you see extended highlights moley?

I watched the 2 minute wonder on youtube. There was one highlight where Dabre was dribbling with the ball and then just literally passed it to his right to a Plymouth player. As with others, I really don't get Dabre, a bundle of energy but little else sadly.
« Last Edit: Thursday, September 22, 2022, 07:52:29 by Bob's Orange » Logged

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Thursday, September 22, 2022, 08:16:33 »

Where can you see extended highlights moley?

I watched the 2 minute wonder on youtube. There was one highlight where Dabre was dribbling with the ball and then just literally passed it to his right to a Plymouth player. As with others, I really don't get Dabre, a bundle of energy but little else sadly.
Go to the club website and then “iFollow” and sign in and go to “videos” or “latest videos”. I pay for audio comms as live outside of Wiltshire radio zone so I have access to this; I think if you don’t pay the £4.49/month (or something similar) you won’t be able to access it. Hutton looked like a real attacking threat; I think we should just convert him to a winger? He is one of those like Bale, Baines or Walcott who seem to do a lot better going forwards.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: