Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Piss Pot Trophy v Crystal Palace  (Read 9162 times)
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2022, 20:59:58 »

He’s injured until december isnt he

Doesn’t mean he’s not signing especially after what was said after the game.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2022, 21:04:46 »

Its no good if he cant play now is it
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2022, 21:06:57 »

Hopefully Adeloye genuinely has a knock and isn’t being cast aside a few weeks in, because we need him to be available, and to turn into useful backup for the striker that does come in if we are to learn from the lessons of last year when there was no back up to Simpson or Davison.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2022, 21:10:16 »

If PdC was here he would straight out the door and paid off already!
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2022, 21:14:38 »

You’ve gotta admit though, signing a player that can’t play for 3 months would sum us up at the moment.

It’s all fine though as Lindsey says we “showed Palace how to play football” tonight. The stuff he comes out with at times is baffling at times.
normy

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2022, 04:35:46 »

A  good performance, I enjoyed it.

ust be the oldest
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2022, 06:25:46 »

Wouldn’t be a first for us though would it.
Singing an injured player who can’t play!
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2022, 06:33:40 »

Hepburn-Murphy

Done deal!  Pint

Now, ain't that just like me?
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2022, 06:34:09 »

Wouldn’t be a first for us though would it.
Singing an injured player who can’t play!

He’s been at the club working with the sports science chap
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2022, 07:28:05 »

Quote from: Hyabb17
Hepburn-Murphy

Not exactly a prolific scorer.

Though if he's out injured anyway....next
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2022, 08:08:23 »

Decided to watch this last night. It was pretty much a hotch-potch game against a very young Palace side. I think had we played more of our fringe players rather than the majority of the youths that would have been a comfortable victory. It makes sense that Adeloye and Massey were unavailable as that was the perfect game to see what they could have done.

Obviously Shade and Darcy were the stand-out players, both unlucky not to get on the scoresheet. After they went off it was more or less our youth v Palace youth and whilst a lot of our youngsters showed a few decent bits, it was the premier league side that left with the victory. At times we were a mess at the back and I suppose it was only 'right' that their first goal came from a Ward mistake kicking out from the back. The second was a good finish I guess.

Of the youngsters I'd say Minturn looks like someone not afraid of a hard challenge, Wyn-Davis looked like a player and Sonny Hart has the build of a boxer. Dabre is an interesting character, I don't know if he is absolutely useless or has the potential to be a good player, I'm sensing the former sadly. Third red card of the season and whilst it was quite 'soft' our discipline is a little concerning.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2022, 08:21:26 »

Presuming Shade would take over the McGurty role - if he leaves. Although he looked very capable last night let’s not forget who he was up against. I don’t know how, but Darcy must be a starter in midfield - rotate Gladwin/Williams, I suppose.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2022, 08:25:53 »

Presuming Shade would take over the McGurty role - if he leaves. Although he looked very capable last night let’s not forget who he was up against. I don’t know how, but Darcy must be a starter in midfield - rotate Gladwin/Williams, I suppose.

Based on what I've seen I'd have Darcy over Williams at the moment - I didn't see the game on Saturday where Williams apparently played well but he has flattered to deceive in the past and I think Darcy looks like he has more about him personally. Can then bring on Willo later in the game to add fresh legs and impetus.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, August 31, 2022, 08:29:29 by Bob's Orange » Logged

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2022, 08:28:02 »

We seem to have 7-8 really good players in this squad. The issue (so far) is that they're all central midfielders. God knows how you fit them in a team!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #179 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2022, 08:51:37 »

Based on what I've seen I'd have Darcy over Williams at the moment - I didn't see the game on Saturday where Williams apparently played well but he has flattered to deceive in the past and I think Darcy looks like he has more about him personally. Can then bring on Willo later in the game to add fresh legs and impetus.
I would take Williams over Gladwin 90% of the time, he offers far more and Gladwin goes missing, I would play Williams and Darcy in the middle.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: