Poll
Question: Who gets your vote?  (Voting closed: Tuesday, August 2, 2022, 15:34:31)
Sol Brynn - 0 (0%)
Ciaran Brennan - 0 (0%)
Mathieu Baudry - 0 (0%)
Angus MacDonald - 1 (2.2%)
Tyrese Shade - 0 (0%)
Remeao Hutton - 0 (0%)
Louis Reed - 0 (0%)
Jonny Williams - 0 (0%)
Ben Gladwin - 18 (40%)
Harry McKirdy - 1 (2.2%)
Tomi Adeloye - 0 (0%)
Jacob Wakeling - 2 (4.4%)
Saidou Khan - 20 (44.4%)
Cian Harries - 3 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 45

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Harrogate 3-0 Swindon MoM Thread  (Read 4499 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, August 1, 2022, 09:01:28 »

Good post and out of curiosity were there any stand out players in the Harrowgate team you would want if they became available or was it more of a team effort v our mistakes that was the deciding factor🤔

So, give no fucks
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #16 on: Monday, August 1, 2022, 11:00:55 »

Khan by a country mile, at least he looked like he wanted to be on the pitch playing unlike most of the rest of them.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, August 1, 2022, 11:35:43 »

Khan by a country mile, at least he looke dlike he wanted to be on the pitch playing unlike most of the rest of them.

That’s why I went for him, he was really positive when he came on and looked capable of making something happen
Peter Venkman

« Reply #18 on: Monday, August 1, 2022, 11:40:58 »

That’s why I went for him, he was really positive when he came on and looked capable of making something happen
He has to start the next game, Gladwin did well but the penalty miss took it away from him, yes the keeper looked like he got a finger to it but for me any penalty should be buried by the taker.

Shame Baudry's header didn't go in and then the penalty or it could have been a very different outcome.

Our heads dropped after the first goal and then totally after the 2nd goal went in.

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, August 1, 2022, 12:03:18 »

Good post and out of curiosity were there any stand out players in the Harrowgate team you would want if they became available or was it more of a team effort v our mistakes that was the deciding factor🤔

I liked their number 16 on the left (Headley) he was pretty good and Pattison and Daly finished well. I think all 3 are on loan from Huddersfield but I may have got that wrong. Welsh-Hayes who they picked up from non-league didn't look bad. Based on that performance I can't see Harrogate being in too much danger at the bottom. That said, we were terrible so really tough to make a judgement really.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #20 on: Monday, August 1, 2022, 12:21:53 »

I liked their number 16 on the left (Headley) he was pretty good and Pattison and Daly finished well. I think all 3 are on loan from Huddersfield but I may have got that wrong. Welsh-Hayes who they picked up from non-league didn't look bad. Based on that performance I can't see Harrogate being in too much danger at the bottom. That said, we were terrible so really tough to make a judgement really.
Daly and Headley are on loan from 'Udders but clubs are limited to 2 from each loaning club so can't have 3 from any parent club.

Pattison they bought from Wycombe.

Posh Red

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, August 1, 2022, 12:27:20 »

I’d be happy with their CF, he gave our defence a pretty torrid time, especially in the second half
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, August 1, 2022, 12:27:20 »

Daly and Headley are on loan from 'Udders but clubs are limited to 2 from each loaning club so can't have 3 from any parent club.

Pattison they bought from Wycombe.

Ah fair enough JJ, I had forgotten about that loan rule. I stand corrected Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #23 on: Monday, August 1, 2022, 12:34:27 »

I’d be happy with their CF, he gave our defence a pretty torrid time, especially in the second half
Luke Armstrong? the pony tailed lump up front, he played well against us last season too, the son of the former Ipswich striker Alun Armstrong.

Posh Red

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, August 1, 2022, 12:39:41 »

Luke Armstrong? the pony tailed lump up front, he played well against us last season too, the son of the former Ipswich striker Alun Armstrong.

Yeah that’s him.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, August 1, 2022, 12:52:12 »

Well done to Nemo for taking on the MoM poll burden!

Nemo, just in case you're as anal as me and keep a record of MoMs through the season, here's the spreadsheet I used. You'll just need to copy and paste last season's template then clear and replace the player and opponent cells.

PS. Khan - only bright spot in a dire afternoon.

* TEF MoM.xls (78 KB - downloaded 40 times.)

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
adje

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, August 1, 2022, 14:12:28 »

Khan for Reed next game on Saturdays performance?

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, August 1, 2022, 14:21:31 »

Khan for Reed next game on Saturdays performance?

I think dropping arguably our best player last season after one poor performance is slightly harsh.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, August 1, 2022, 14:32:03 »

Slightly?

He is a class act, players at our level will always have off days
adje

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, August 1, 2022, 14:35:08 »

Khan. Good then,but not quite good enough to secure a start? Just asking the question

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: