Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Moany thread about STFC and the Board  (Read 7897 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, July 9, 2022, 11:17:42 »

good job we didn't give the defensive coach the managers job then

(disclaimer : this is a joke)
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2022, 11:49:21 »

good job we didn't give the defensive coach the managers job then

(disclaimer : this is a joke)

Hasn't it been mentioned that Lindsay will coach the defence (as he did last season) and his new lieutenant will coach the midfield (assuming nobody coaches the strikers)

I'm sure this was mentioned in an interview
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2022, 12:20:28 »

So just seen the new match day ticket prices for next season and notice there are stealthy increases on all prices except the headline £25 price compared to the March literature. I know it was getting sounded out but did I miss the announcement confirming the increase in ticket prices?
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2022, 12:21:47 »

So just seen the new match day ticket prices for next season and notice there are stealthy increases on all prices except the headline £25 price compared to the March literature. I know it was getting sounded out but did I miss the announcement confirming the increase in ticket prices?

I'm not sure anything has been confirmed until the article just released. I have put it on the advisory chat as I would like some feedback from the trust.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2022, 12:37:07 »

Don't think you missed it, they've just announced it in the article. Club seriously need to start showing their intentions in the market now as they will lose alot of people with this. These sorts of things are ok when fans see the changes happening on the pitch but this summer weirdly feels worse than last summer in terms of feel gpood. I personally think the club will come good but they need to get a move on if they want to keep the fans onboard
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2022, 12:44:28 »

Don't think you missed it, they've just announced it in the article.
Announced in the small print at the bottom of the article, not trying to bury the news or anything. I would have thought such an increase would actually warrant a proper news article making it clear there have been increases.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2022, 12:59:01 »

Don't think you missed it, they've just announced it in the article. Club seriously need to start showing their intentions in the market now as they will lose alot of people with this. These sorts of things are ok when fans see the changes happening on the pitch but this summer weirdly feels worse than last summer in terms of feel gpood. I personally think the club will come good but they need to get a move on if they want to keep the fans onboard

My confidence is eroding. At least the honeymoon period is.

This, the increase I had the year after donating my season ticket money, the Man City mugging.

It just means I'll game the system. My eldest qualified for an U18 ST. On the games he can make I'll let him use my youngest sons U18 season ticket and buy an U18 match ticket for the youngest.

The way I see it the U18 ST would have been valid had we bought one for him. So its valid to transfer .

Happy to have that argument at the turnstyle.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2022, 09:40:08 »

We get the same moany bollocks on here every pre-season.

Can't wait for the season to start so I can read about how shit we are at football again.

Fill your boots  Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: