Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Questions for Sandro Di Michele  (Read 16793 times)
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, June 26, 2022, 20:41:37 »

What are the qualities/skills/knowledge that he has that will ensure Swindon go up this season? And can then deliver sustainability and progression from there
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, June 27, 2022, 19:10:34 »

Great questions! Keep them coming.. Will try and get as many answered as possible.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, June 27, 2022, 19:23:03 »

Think the important question has been overlooked.

What is your favourite cheese?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, June 27, 2022, 20:28:22 »

Would you rather have eyelashes for teeth or teeth for eyelashes?

Do you like football?

What's the largest animal you think you could kill with your bare hands?

(Courtesy of my wife who has about 100 of these)
« Last Edit: Monday, June 27, 2022, 20:32:39 by Honkytonk » Logged
Lambo75

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, June 27, 2022, 20:34:16 »

When is the fitness coach going to be put through the FFIT program?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, June 27, 2022, 23:38:41 »

What is the cut off point in terms of age of a player where the data model becomes less relevant? Are we only looking at players below that cut off?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2022, 06:47:55 »

Quote from: Berniman
What is the cut off point in terms of age of a player where the data model becomes less relevant? Are we only looking at players below that cut off?

good question!
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2022, 08:50:32 »

That's a great Q. Will try and get that one in. Only have him for an hour so going to be tough!
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2022, 14:40:21 »

Can we have a breakdown on what the data entails.

So, give no fucks
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2022, 14:43:37 »

Is the job for STFC full time? How does it sit alongside his company working for other clubs? How do other clubs feel about STFC getting first refusal on players (assuming we do)?
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2022, 14:53:02 »

It’s clearly just me, but I’m quite surprised at how many questions and how much interest there is in regards to the data recruitment model.

We will sign players, some will be shit, some will be good, most will be average - the same way they always have been for us and most clubs at our level, regardless of how they go about recruiting.
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2022, 14:57:17 »

Hopefully slightly more will be better than average and I think it is these small incremental advantages that we may be looking for. Perhaps revealing what it involves would disadvantage us by revealing our secrets. Maybe it is best to keep some of the minutiae under wraps.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2022, 15:20:02 »

If the club hadn't mentioned performance data/stats was a big part of player recruitment we wouldn't be intrigued.

So, give no fucks
REDBUCK

« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2022, 16:27:57 »

It’s clearly just me, but I’m quite surprised at how many questions and how much interest there is in regards to the data recruitment model.

We will sign players, some will be shit, some will be good, most will be average - the same way they always have been for us and most clubs at our level, regardless of how they go about recruiting.

It's for  when the first player who was recruited using this method as a couple of bad games.

The player, expert and method gets a pasting.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2022, 18:00:50 »

its not just you, it seems an odd fascination and no way are they going to come out with a low down on why they selected player 'x' and the data reasoning. as with managers there is no guarantee but we are trying to chase the margins to get the right players for the style of play and formation.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: