Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Debt Recovery  (Read 1278 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« on: Thursday, June 9, 2022, 16:05:41 »

I’m owed money for work I did on an ad hoc self employed basis. After the company emailed me saying they no longer required my services I sent them an invoice. Previous invoices were settled within a matter of days. I’m just about at the month point and no money has been paid. The invoice states payment on completion and as mentioned the previous invoices have been settled quickly.

I have spoken to an accounts person and resubmitted the invoice well over a week ago and still nothing and certainly nothing challenging the invoice. Another phone call yesterday in which I made it clear that if no remittance was received by close of business tomorrow I would escalate this debt to legal next week.

Anyone got any advice they have with this kind of situation and can help me? The debt is under £1000 but more than £500.

Thanks in advance.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, June 9, 2022, 16:15:46 »

Seems straightforward enough.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/legal-system/small-claims/making-a-small-claim/

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, June 17, 2022, 16:47:25 »

Wankers coughed up today. In full.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, June 17, 2022, 18:37:15 »

Wankers coughed up today. In full.
Happy Days !!

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: