Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2022/2023 Season Tickets.  (Read 1698 times)
TownEnder

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 06:37:56 »

Am having trouble understanding the finance option on 2022/2023 Season Tickets.  Could anyone tell me if there is going to be interest charged on the finance options when buying online ??.  Nowhere does it state as 'interest free' or does it state an interest rate. 
Quite happy to pay the whole lot in one go, but online will not allow this, just don't want to sign up to the finance plan then get hit for some ridiculous interest rate.   
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 06:45:20 »

After a quick look I can't see it either. You would hope it's explicit when you sign up. Don't you get told the monthly amount before you sign?

in the past is been interest free but with an admin fee, so the first payment is bigger than the others.
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 06:46:03 »

Can confirm it is zero interest and you are given the option to repay over 3 months or 9 months.
TownEnder

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 06:49:38 »

After a quick look I can't see it either. You would hope it's explicit when you sign up. Don't you get told the monthly amount before you sign?

in the past is been interest free but with an admin fee, so the first payment is bigger than the others.
No, No rates at all.
TownEnder

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 06:51:03 »

Can confirm it is zero interest and you are given the option to repay over 3 months or 9 months.
Thanks,  Is there anywhere this is shown in writing please ??,  Not that I don't trust you but would like to cover my 'arse.
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 07:08:40 »

Am having trouble understanding the finance option on 2022/2023 Season Tickets.  Could anyone tell me if there is going to be interest charged on the finance options when buying online ??.  Nowhere does it state as 'interest free' or does it state an interest rate.  
Quite happy to pay the whole lot in one go, but online will not allow this, just don't want to sign up to the finance plan then get hit for some ridiculous interest rate.  

If you're happy to pay it one go, check to see if the bank transfer option is still available. I renewed mine some weeks ago following the steps set out here:

https://twitter.com/STFC_Ticket/status/1508431746748014594?s=20&t=rKtCHMK6UyPxAuqSMDZHWg

Had immediate confirmation of transaction, followed by an email from the Ticket Office the next day confirming they had received my application.
TownEnder

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 09:04:40 »

If you're happy to pay it one go, check to see if the bank transfer option is still available. I renewed mine some weeks ago following the steps set out here:

https://twitter.com/STFC_Ticket/status/1508431746748014594?s=20&t=rKtCHMK6UyPxAuqSMDZHWg

Had immediate confirmation of transaction, followed by an email from the Ticket Office the next day confirming they had received my application.
Seems to have gone through OK,   Many Thanks.
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 15:47:23 »

Thanks,  Is there anywhere this is shown in writing please ??,  Not that I don't trust you but would like to cover my 'arse.

When I done mine as a new application it was £400 in The DRS. When I chose my seat and went to the payment bit I selected instalment plan 9 months which took me V12 website to finish the purchase. I’ve had an email confirmation of 9 payments of £44.45.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: