Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2016 Mini F56 John Cooper Works JCW Hatch 2.0 Turbo  (Read 8653 times)
mystical_goat

Ignore
« on: Friday, May 13, 2022, 19:06:18 »

Amazing car. Very well looked after. So much fun to drive. Only selling due to relocation.

Manual. Full Mini service history. 36,724 miles. MOT until January 2023.

Factory options:

Chili Pack
Mini Excitement Package
Visibility Pack
Storage Compartment Package
Lights package

Mini Yours Leather Lounge Carbon interior
Heated Front Seats
Harmon-Kardon Stereo
Heated Front Windscreen
Privacy Glass to rear
Multi-function steering wheel
Adaptive Cruise Control
Parking sensors
Heads-up display
Automatic air conditioning
Automatic wipers
Black 18” JCW Cup alloy wheels

I’ve added:

Stubby aerial
Re-covered Alcantara & leather steering wheel with JCW colour stitching
Mini black belt line
Mini black door handles
Mini black filler cap
Mini black light surrounds
Front and rear dash cam with reverse parking view
Pioneer TS-WX70DA Subwoofer hidden in boot under hatch, with remote control next to handbrake

Interior in immaculate condition. Some very minor bodywork and wheel imperfections.

Photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-E-RXUCWk8IUBJfoq9rXL_CLhEOoI-S7?usp=sharing

£16,790
« Last Edit: Friday, May 13, 2022, 19:13:16 by mystical_goat » Logged
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, May 31, 2022, 17:08:36 »

Reduced! £15,850.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202205296285916?onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly%20New&onesearchad=Used&sort=price-asc&advertising-location=at_cars&radius=60&include-delivery-option=on&make=MINI&maximum-mileage=50000&postcode=ox51lg&transmission=Manual&price-to=19000&aggregatedTrim=John%20Cooper%20Works&model=Hatch&year-to=2017&price-from=15000&page=1
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, May 31, 2022, 17:10:28 »

Lovely looking motor surprised it hasn't sold already

So, give no fucks
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 07:12:28 »

Bought the wife one in 2007, two years old, absolutely identical,  it was the actual model used at a show as the launch model, so was a 2008 model with a 2007 registration, full John Cooper works kit, sold it in 2009 with a renewed 3 year R & M maintenance package,  and less than twenty thousand warranted miles, full BMW service history, hate to say it mate,  struggled to get 10k for it.  Good Luck,  nice motor though, went like Shit off a shovel.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 07:23:47 »

The Oxford stickers and mini kit ?  Grin
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 09:00:35 »

The Oxford stickers and mini kit ?  Grin

I have if anyone is interested a navy fleece zip up jacket embroidered with Oxford Mini Club on it for sale with mimi logo. The lining needs a bit of attention size is XL as it fits me nicely. VGC apart from the lining which I keep meaning to get repaired.
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 09:32:53 »

Thanks! I love the car. Have a mate in to Mercs and BMWs, had one ride in mine and got a JCW to go with his 140i. Then sold the 140 because the Mini is much more fun.

Bought the wife one in 2007, two years old, absolutely identical,  it was the actual model used at a show as the launch model, so was a 2008 model with a 2007 registration, full John Cooper works kit, sold it in 2009 with a renewed 3 year R & M maintenance package,  and less than twenty thousand warranted miles, full BMW service history, hate to say it mate,  struggled to get 10k for it.  Good Luck,  nice motor though, went like Shit off a shovel.

Sounds like it was a Cooper S and not a JCW? As you only put kits onto non-JCW models to make them look like it. 2nd hand JCWs my mileage go for £16k, Cooper S £13, Cooper £11, One £10. But yeah, it hasn't been immediately snapped up.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 12:06:39 »

MPG might be a big consideration for ICE car buyers at the moment

Nothing to see here
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 17:09:33 »

Thanks! I love the car. Have a mate in to Mercs and BMWs, had one ride in mine and got a JCW to go with his 140i. Then sold the 140 because the Mini is much more fun.

Sounds like it was a Cooper S and not a JCW? As you only put kits onto non-JCW models to make them look like it. 2nd hand JCWs my mileage go for £16k, Cooper S £13, Cooper £11, One £10. But yeah, it hasn't been immediately snapped up.
Was 100% JCW,  still got some paperwork here somewhere that proves it.  BMW wouldn’t have used it as a promotional model had it not been.  Anyway good luck with getting shot of yours.

swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 17:11:22 »

Purchase price when new was 28k

Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 17:16:43 »

I only got as far as 'Mini Excitement Package'.

Mind now boggled.
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 21:45:02 »

I only got as far as 'Mini Excitement Package'.

Mind now boggled.

I actually have no idea what that adds to the car.
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 21:47:01 »

It's a USB port and a graphic on the central display ...
The Driving Excitement pack is essentially part of the Mini Connected service – a USB interface that incorporates a number of smartphone based functions into the infotainment system of your Mini. A lot of these functions come in the form of specific apps, of which Driving Excitement is one.

As its name suggests, Driving Excitement aims to enhance the fun you have behind the wheel by offering analysis of your driving style and then making suggestions based on feedback. Then there’s also extra visuals on the in-car displays and instrument panel to show how much torque you’re using and the G-forces affecting the car (see below).
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, June 2, 2022, 08:22:17 »

I see you got in STFC colours. Cool
Moss

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, June 2, 2022, 08:25:15 »

What is this fucking auto trader  No anyone else got any old shite they want to get rid of?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: