Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Play-off games that are of secondary importance  (Read 28416 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Monday, June 6, 2022, 08:13:37 »

It was showing the same on Sky SPorts for a while too - so it wasn't the BBC, it was whatever scores reporting system they all use that got it wrong for a while

It confused me for a few minutes at the time as it showed 2 goal scorers for Grimsby and one for Solihull

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Monday, June 6, 2022, 14:32:54 »

Do they all still get their feed from the Press Association? If so, the error may have been theirs.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Wednesday, April 19, 2023, 13:34:08 »

So if Dean Lewington plays next season he could well break JTs record for most league games for one club.

Currently sat on 739 for MK (+ another 29 for Wimbledon)

Just to bump this, not sure if he has been injured or just not getting a regular game, but he ain't gonna break JT's record this season, still needs 9 to beat the record, so assuming he plays every game rest of this season will still need to play 6 next season - if they sign him on for another year!

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: