Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Snooker World Championship bets  (Read 4102 times)
Munichred

Ignore
« on: Monday, April 25, 2022, 16:03:14 »

Always throws up some tense matches if you're a fan, although it would be good to see more than just the one or two new faces this year.
My ideal final would be Bingham against Lisowski. I had €10 ew bets on both of them, at 29/1 and 67/1 respectively.
Munichred

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, April 25, 2022, 21:57:03 »

Always throws up some tense matches if you're a fan, although it would be good to see more than just the one or two new faces this year.
My ideal final would be Bingham against Lisowski. I had €10 ew bets on both of them, at 29/1 and 67/1 respectively.

Just realised they can only meet in a semi-final. Superb win by Lisowski over Robertson :-)
Munichred

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2022, 21:49:42 »

Bingham looked good when he 8-5 up and Trump was playing like I used to. Then Bingham missed an easy chance to go 9-5 and Trump got his mojo back.
Lisowski did well to fight back and lead 12-11, but just played one too many loose shots.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, April 28, 2022, 07:43:58 »

That’s the problem with Lisowski, needs to reign it in a bit especially when in the latter stages of a game against someone like Higgins.

Should be a Ronnie/MJW final, both been standout players so far but with that semi lineup it really could be any combination in the final
Munichred

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, April 28, 2022, 19:58:11 »

I really would have liked Lisowski to bet Higgins, not just because of my bet ;-) IMHO the World Snooker Championship needs more fresh faces in the final stages, and I've never really taken to Higgins, especially since his match-fixing case 12 years ago.

Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, April 28, 2022, 21:41:36 »

Agree, it’s a bit same old same old in the final 4.

The promised Chinese invasion is starting to happen now though with Bingtao and Xintong winning triple crown events so there will be a new group of players dominating the game in the not too distant future i think
adje

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, April 29, 2022, 16:23:00 »

O'Sullivan's on fire

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
adje

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, April 29, 2022, 19:46:05 »

Superb session from Williams.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"