Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Forest Green Rovers pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 25884 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2022, 09:58:00 »

Aldbourne ain't he?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2022, 10:07:36 »

I've got a friend who listens to many ifollow away comms

Hawes is positively a master compared to most

I watch a lot of games on ifollow with away coms and honestly 90% of them it is comical how bad they are.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #437 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2022, 10:12:09 »

I’m genuinely confused as to why they think either goal was offside.

They don’t look even close to me??
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2022, 10:12:57 »

Aldbourne ain't he?

Makes sense.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2022, 10:13:59 »

I'd say the second was close.

But the FGR fans got caught by the movement after the ball was kicked.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #440 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2022, 10:25:05 »

Aldbourne ain't he?
Liddington he said pre game.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2022, 10:31:36 »

I’m genuinely confused as to why they think either goal was offside.

They don’t look even close to me??
New to football and don’t actually understand it…
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2022, 12:24:43 »

This is the one that made me chuckle:

"To see Swindon celebrating wildly for scraping a narrow win, shows me how far we've come."

Swindon, who are pushing for a play off place, after working under an embargo all season, after having all of their loan players called back in January and having to rebuild, and having numerous season ending injuries which means we are down to the bare bones of a squad?  Losing to us twice under those circumstance does indeed show how far you have come - not very.  We will see how far they have come at the end of next season, their cake walk manner of talking about League 1 will be great to watch next season.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Peter Venkman

« Reply #443 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2022, 12:51:46 »

This is the one that made me chuckle:

"To see Swindon celebrating wildly for scraping a narrow win, shows me how far we've come."

Swindon, who are pushing for a play off place, after working under an embargo all season, after having all of their loan players called back in January and having to rebuild, and having numerous season ending injuries which means we are down to the bare bones of a squad?  Losing to us twice under those circumstance does indeed show how far you have come - not very.  We will see how far they have come at the end of next season, their cake walk manner of talking about League 1 will be great to watch next season.
I think that comment annoyed me most about all of them.

Yes we celebrated like that because it keeps us in the fight for a play off place, I would "love it, love it"(©KevinKeegan) to get promoted with them and do the double next season against them again!

Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2022, 12:57:44 »

Yep. Keeps us alive. Could have been Forest Green or Arsenal - the win gives us hope for an extended season.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #445 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2022, 13:01:24 »

I wonder how much the FGR fans raised during their 90 mins sponsored silence last night Cheesy

MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2022, 14:02:15 »

What a game, what an atmosphere and what a performance. Battled hard. Baudry been unreal last few weeks. Headless move from Iandolo- 100% a second yellow- although ref only give it due to fgr getting in his ear, they was at it all game in his ear- never seen so much dissent towards ref go unpunished. Ward shakey in second half and shoulda saved goal for me, need Wollacot back. Payne back to his best. Win the next two and we get play offs.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2022, 14:05:54 »

I wonder how much the FGR fans raised during their 90 mins sponsored silence last night Cheesy

Promoted team and couldn’t even sell out their initial allocation. Well aware it’s a small village/club etc, but it stinks that we see clubs like this go up and real clubs like Oldham, Scunny and Notts county into non league or even Bury and Macc disappearing completely.
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2022, 14:14:27 »

All I could hear from DRS was "What do you think of Cheltenham" Shit!
What do you think of shit. Very school boy I think I remember saying that once and looking to see if my old man had collared me.
There number 22 was a complete cunt towards Williams goading him and feigning to throw the ball in his face. Not even spoken to by the ref.
FGR played some good stuff at times but had the ref in the pocket all 2nd half lino on DRS was nothing short of a twat.
We need to sell out for Saturday keep the atmosphere and more will return full time
« Last Edit: Wednesday, April 27, 2022, 14:36:53 by skiptotheLouMacari » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #449 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2022, 14:16:46 »

22 was a cunt, and pantomime villain thereafter

But he has a good game. which is a shame. Most of the ground were willing a fuck up
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32   Go Up
Print
Jump to: