Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Crap ex Town players  (Read 10880 times)
Pookemon

Ignore
« on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 18:16:11 »

Fede Bessone, if you count Barcelona C.

Up there with the worst players in a town shirt I've ever seen.   Utter, utter gash.   
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 18:22:58 »

Up there with the worst players in a town shirt I've ever seen.   Utter, utter gash.   

Did you ever see Slabber?
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 18:36:02 »

Did you ever see Slabber?

Don't think slabber would be in my shittest town 11 - I'd certainly have Moses ashikodi and Islam feruz ahead of him up front.

That's not to say he wasn't totally shite, but we have been blessed in recent years so the competition is strong!

« Last Edit: Friday, January 28, 2022, 18:43:03 by Pookemon » Logged
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 18:39:24 »

there's this guy from googling their squad, or did you mean 'anyone know' as in anyone know if he's a target?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Cooper

egbo, think I've seen that guy mentioned before. kkh replacement? where did you hear these from?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandela_Egbo

bit of an odd one to pluck out of nowhere!

My DNA before he fucked off out the door earlier. Probably from tinternet somewhere.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 19:35:12 »

Is he our first ex-Barca player?

just think pericard played alongside zidane and trezeguet!
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 19:48:17 »

Petr Mikolanda has entered the chat  Eek
hefty toe

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 22:52:05 »

Don't think slabber would be in my shittest town 11 - I'd certainly have Moses ashikodi and Islam feruz ahead of him up front.

That's not to say he wasn't totally shite, but we have been blessed in recent years so the competition is strong!

Slabber was far better than Feruz! He put in a bit of effort. With Feruz it was pretty much playing with 10 men. I have never seen a player with such poor game intelligence for Swindon. He didn't have a clue when to make a run or general game positioning. I guess Taylor Curran is probably the worst player Swindon have had in recent times.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 22:54:28 »

I tried making a shit Town XI a while back and I had about eight strikers and struggled for the rest of the team. Definitely a hit and miss position over the years.
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 23:03:57 »

Slabber was far better than Feruz! He put in a bit of effort. With Feruz it was pretty much playing with 10 men. I have never seen a player with such poor game intelligence for Swindon. He didn't have a clue when to make a run or general game positioning. I guess Taylor Curran is probably the worst player Swindon have had in recent times.

I raise you a Harry Agombar.....

Both only in the team because of Daddy.   Curran played far more games of course, not his fault at all.    I'm shit but don't have a rich daddy who knows a dodgy chairman.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 23:08:03 »

didn't know Feruz gave up football and was reportedly selling caps

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5537510/celtic-islam-feruz-chelsea-hats-caps-tajiri/amp/
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 23:08:19 »

I tried making a shit Town XI a while back and I had about eight strikers and struggled for the rest of the team. Definitely a hit and miss position over the years.

Surprised by that, we've had shed loads of dross in every position.   2, at least, go straight in from last year - Curran and Kovar.
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 23:13:20 »

Well, after Chelsea paid him a million quid a year for 5 years before the age of 21, he can do what the fuck he likes for the rest of his life.
hefty toe

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, January 28, 2022, 23:16:21 »

I raise you a Harry Agombar.....

Both only in the team because of Daddy.   Curran played far more games of course, not his fault at all.    I'm shit but don't have a rich daddy who knows a dodgy chairman.

Quite right forgot about Agombar! I never actually saw him play.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, January 29, 2022, 01:48:45 »

For anyone wondering if Simpson could return on loan with a ‘right to buy’ clause included in the loan agreement - the answer is yes. It’s fairly common.

* BE4F3B2E-7D4C-4D20-8F25-5226302DC0D6.png (286.9 KB, 793x750 - viewed 254 times.)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, January 29, 2022, 05:02:40 »

RE: Austin (of the Charlie persuasion)

...Although I note that he wasn't in the squad for their 0-0 draw at home to Swansea, so perhaps there is a chance after all!

He definitely was playing as QPR fucked up my bet! He played pretty poor tbh but for a header in the first half (I think). His biggest success was some continued shithousery that resulted in a Swansea player getting his second yellow. I thought all round it was an "un-Warburton" type of instructed performance. Except for when Luke Amos hit the post and Lyndon Dykes (teehee  Girl Giggle) failed to score a one-on-one late on.

If it weren't for his shithousery, Austin would have been pretty anonymous in that match so it's possible as to why you think he didn't play v Chief Led, Swan Vesta (Swansea, Vetch Field for the answer to the Times Cryptic Crossword Clue Smiley )

*or they are just thick as mince.

Athletico Mince, I hope?! Love the expression/idiom though - the last time I heard it used in a similar way was when someone was describing David Davis MP  Yes

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: