Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 72   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FA Cup 3rd round  (Read 101380 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #705 on: Saturday, December 18, 2021, 17:46:18 »

indeed Jimmy. regardless of ticket cost view I'm sure we agree there.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #706 on: Saturday, December 18, 2021, 17:48:44 »

Clap Clap

So, give no fucks
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #707 on: Saturday, December 18, 2021, 18:26:43 »

Oh please, it was not that long ago we had tiered prices for A, B & C league games. Do I want to pay £35 to see us spanked by arguably the best team in England, possibly Europe? Fuck no. I want free admission because I have three season tickets. Do I understand the clubs point of view? Of course I do. Will I pay it? Yes. Why?, because all those stay away glory hunting once in a blue moon attendees will also have to pay it too.

I look at the bigger picture and so should those of you who are bitching, selfish cunts. I’m not flush with cash, five weeks off work with no money, my choice. My son is likely to be going to Uni next year after saying he didn’t want to, his choice, my responsibility to help pay. The club have put into words for even the thickest of fans to understand where every penny made will be spent in the monthly statement. Think about this. The bank is going to be fully, yes fully seated. Not just for this game but permanently so in future all away fans have the bank and the John Trollope stand will at last have a FULL compliment of seats for Home fans. Made possible by the visit of MC. I hope NEXT season the bank will have a cover over it to make it more fan friendly. We’re going up the leagues, we need better facilities, that costs money. Slowly, slowly catchee monkey.

On the thorny subject of refunds of season tickets, if you really need the refund stick to your guns and demand it. On the shirt issue I don’t know what to say other than make a contingency plan and give the club some fucking stick if you must but don't be an aggressive unreasonable cunt about it.

Happy Christmas you wankers.

😉😁

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #708 on: Saturday, December 18, 2021, 18:31:17 »

I love it when you get things off your chest LL Pint

So, give no fucks
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #709 on: Saturday, December 18, 2021, 18:52:06 »

I can say with some certainty that the heavy FA cup defeat will take place behind closed doors.

Nothing to see here
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #710 on: Saturday, December 18, 2021, 18:53:04 »

I love it when you get things off your chest LL Pint

Well it had to be said. Season of goodwill? Fuck off. It is everyone for themselves. Selfishness is for the many not the few 🙄
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #711 on: Saturday, December 18, 2021, 18:56:40 »

I can say with some certainty that the heavy FA cup defeat will take place behind closed doors.

Put money on it then. You can smugly use the winnings to help subsidise the bitching tossers who think that they have the right to get a Porsche for the price of a Ford Focus. Just think of the kudos you’ll gain with them. Everyone else will still think you’re a prize knob.
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #712 on: Saturday, December 18, 2021, 18:59:30 »

Put money on it then. You can smugly use the winnings to help subsidise the bitching tossers who think that they have the right to get a Porsche for the price of a Ford Focus. Just think of the kudos you’ll gain with them. Everyone else will still think you’re a prize knob.

Girl Giggle

Nothing to see here
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #713 on: Saturday, December 18, 2021, 19:03:30 »

Girl Giggle

Glad it tickled your tits.

BTW, how is the book getting along. I fear you may have missed the Christmas bonanza. Still you have time to get proof read, printed ans online in time for the summer holiday airport crowd.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #714 on: Saturday, December 18, 2021, 19:14:34 »

What's the book about single & double decker buses and the match day experience at the Swindon bus station😀

So, give no fucks
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #715 on: Saturday, December 18, 2021, 19:23:38 »

Many thanks for your posts. I am still genuinely touched that there is ongoing interest in my travels through Swindon town centre.  I suspect that sights including the open use of hard drugs and threats of violence by those who display signs of mental illness are well documented.

Nothing to see here
AMayesIng

Ignore
« Reply #716 on: Saturday, December 18, 2021, 19:28:40 »

Oh please, it was not that long ago we had tiered prices for A, B & C league games. Do I want to pay £35 to see us spanked by arguably the best team in England, possibly Europe? Fuck no. I want free admission because I have three season tickets. Do I understand the clubs point of view? Of course I do. Will I pay it? Yes. Why?, because all those stay away glory hunting once in a blue moon attendees will also have to pay it too.

I look at the bigger picture and so should those of you who are bitching, selfish cunts. I’m not flush with cash, five weeks off work with no money, my choice. My son is likely to be going to Uni next year after saying he didn’t want to, his choice, my responsibility to help pay. The club have put into words for even the thickest of fans to understand where every penny made will be spent in the monthly statement. Think about this. The bank is going to be fully, yes fully seated. Not just for this game but permanently so in future all away fans have the bank and the John Trollope stand will at last have a FULL compliment of seats for Home fans. Made possible by the visit of MC. I hope NEXT season the bank will have a cover over it to make it more fan friendly. We’re going up the leagues, we need better facilities, that costs money. Slowly, slowly catchee monkey.

On the thorny subject of refunds of season tickets, if you really need the refund stick to your guns and demand it. On the shirt issue I don’t know what to say other than make a contingency plan and give the club some fucking stick if you must but don't be an aggressive unreasonable cunt about it.

Happy Christmas you wankers.

😉😁

100% this. Happy Christmas to you all too!
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #717 on: Saturday, December 18, 2021, 19:50:34 »

Many thanks for your posts. I am still genuinely touched that there is ongoing interest in my travels through Swindon town centre.  I suspect that sights including the open use of hard drugs and threats of violence by those who display signs of mental illness are well documented.

Have you reported your findings to the Wiltshire constabulary as you seem to make reference quite frequently on match days to the Bus station hence the forums concern for your own wellbeing.

So, give no fucks
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #718 on: Saturday, December 18, 2021, 20:13:20 »

Have you reported your findings to the Wiltshire constabulary as you seem to make reference quite frequently on match days to the Bus station hence the forums concern for your own wellbeing.

No as my interactions are usually a source of amusement rather than concern.

Nothing to see here
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #719 on: Saturday, December 18, 2021, 20:17:26 »

I'm not sure I would find it amusing rather distressing based on what you are saying.

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 72   Go Up
Print
Jump to: