Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Turnstile Issues  (Read 10191 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 09:08:25 »

I got in no trouble on Tuesday, don't know what people are moaning about.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #61 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 10:04:52 »

Fuck me you can still criticise the club you know, this has been going on all season and it’s taken them until yesterday to finally acknowledge itx, it’s the new ownerships first major fuck up. There’s plenty of things they could have done as a temporary measure to improve the situation but they haven’t, so I stand by my opinion on Saturday they need to make an effort to try and improve the situation and have a plan B. Simply kicking the can down the road saying it’s likely to be the same on Saturday is piss poor.
I have criticised them in the post you have responded to. The statement literally tells you they are doing something about it. They are giving you a temporary solution and said they will have extra staff on Saturday, they have told you that there is an ongoing issue for a couple of weeks and pre-empted it just in case so giving people a solution. You have decided you can't be fucked and want to moan about it and to be fair are just being awkward for the sake of it

If we are in the same position in a few weeks after this then 100 percent i totally get it but just being awkward for the sake of it with this one
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 22:24:32 »

Agree with this
I have criticised them in the post you have responded to. The statement literally tells you they are doing something about it. They are giving you a temporary solution and said they will have extra staff on Saturday, they have told you that there is an ongoing issue for a couple of weeks and pre-empted it just in case so giving people a solution. You have decided you can't be fucked and want to moan about it and to be fair are just being awkward for the sake of it

If we are in the same position in a few weeks after this then 100 percent i totally get it but just being awkward for the sake of it with this one
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Saturday, November 27, 2021, 20:48:58 »

what were the queues like today?

got there early and was in at 2:25 - no queue.

the 'expired card' issue has been resolved too
Crackity Jones

« Reply #64 on: Saturday, November 27, 2021, 20:58:06 »

No issues in Arkells at 2.20 today. Straight in with all 3 of our groups QR codes scanned fine
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Saturday, November 27, 2021, 20:59:25 »

Much smoother at 14:40; although digital tickets still weren’t scanning from what I could see (clearly worked for some by the posts above and shorter queues!)

Fair play to the club on the quick improvement from Tuesday.
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Saturday, November 27, 2021, 21:12:30 »

My Season Ticket card for the DRS scanned successfully today for the first time this season  Smiley
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Saturday, November 27, 2021, 21:16:26 »

the moment i saw the arkell queues from turnstile to townend i walked straight into the legends lounge- showed my ticket and walked straight in. pleased to hear things improved for others
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Saturday, November 27, 2021, 22:50:28 »

Normal level of queues today and ST scanned again
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Monday, November 29, 2021, 15:40:33 »

Straight in Saturday, but had a regular paper ticket.

Paper ticket 1 in 1, phone code is about 1 in 8.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Monday, November 29, 2021, 16:52:38 »

Straight in Saturday, but had a regular paper ticket.

Paper ticket 1 in 1, phone code is about 1 in 8.
ST Card in Town End,  not scanned but only took a few minutes to get in at 2.45pm.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: