Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lisa Keogh  (Read 2787 times)
pantomime dame

Ignore
« on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 13:35:42 »

A chest feeder from Scotland has issued Its university with a writ because of a suspension received for saying three vile things. Which were.

1  Lisa believes that to be a woman one should be born with a vagina which could be used for procreation.

I know, please take a breath and go to that special place that you go to at times like this.

2 Men are stronger than women.

Lisa says that formerly as a mechanic Lisa had to ask a man for help lifting engine blocks. (tch tch tch)

3 Not all men are racists.

I firmly believe that people like Lisa are wicked and beyond education.

However, Lisa is asking for crowdfunding help to cover the cost to fight the honourable house of learning and free and open discourse that is Aberdeen University.

I've donated a months pension myself so that she can fight in a court of law, be found guilty of hurty feelings and be publicly
shamed.

If you could manage a couple of Bob for free speech, that would be nice.
 Thank You.

Woke is the revenge of the mediocre
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #1 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 13:42:20 »

I have no clue what is going on here
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 13:54:15 »

So she's anti-Trans is what you're telling me?

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 14:10:58 »

So she's anti-Trans is what you're telling me?

I’m not sure that is correct. What I think IMHO is trans people are trying through fair means and foul to force non trans people to to accept them in a way that makes them equal to non trans people (completely disregarding natural biological evolution), whether they agree or not. However, certain non trans people are basically standing up for free speech and disagreeing with them, whereby certain institutions, be it educational, government etc are siding with the trans ‘lobby’ making it acceptable prosecute ‘non believers’ in a court of law or bar them from education, government and any institution financed by the public purse who get the money from tax payers in the commercial world who don’t agree.

MHO is woman is defending g her right to believe in the natural order of genetics and free speech but has to go through the high court to do this which as we all know is fucking expensive.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 14:13:21 »

Is she fit?

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 14:13:49 »

Is she fit?

See you in court!
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 14:26:23 »

Is she fit?
Not fit enough to lift engine blocks apparently.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 14:48:16 »

So, she caused a bit of a kerfuffle in a class with her views.  Someone complained to the Uni, they investigated and decided that there was nothing to answer for, she was vindicated.  She has subsequently, after a fair amount of time, decided to sue said University for breaching her free speech rights?  Fuck off you money/publicity grabbing cunt.

I have no issue with her expressing her views, based on what is reported, someone was a bit precious in reporting her but the Uni followed protocol and cleared her.  Now she decides that this hurt her feelings and the best way to recover is spread it across the National News Media, yeah, right.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 14:51:36 »

There are so many people nowadays who need a kick in the hole.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 15:22:05 »

Not fit enough to lift engine blocks apparently.

🤣🤣🤣
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 15:26:32 »

So, she caused a bit of a kerfuffle in a class with her views.  Someone complained to the Uni, they investigated and decided that there was nothing to answer for, she was vindicated.  She has subsequently, after a fair amount of time, decided to sue said University for breaching her free speech rights?  Fuck off you money/publicity grabbing cunt.

I have no issue with her expressing her views, based on what is reported, someone was a bit precious in reporting her but the Uni followed protocol and cleared her.  Now she decides that this hurt her feelings and the best way to recover is spread it across the National News Media, yeah, right.

Interestingly, I agree with you there, however, isn’t she in a way playing the ‘opposition’ at their own game? This could of course if she wins actually make the Uni or other bodies stop and think about their attitude to the whole idea of and I cannot think of anything else but ‘wokeness’ and the persecution of giffering ideals. Should be a case of live and let live. The only winners are the lawyers and they feed into the trough by passing laws in the first place that any sane and ‘normal’ person would think fucking crackers.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 16:21:22 »

There are so many people nowadays who need a kick in the hole.

This.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 16:34:08 »

The whole world's going fucking mad.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 16:38:01 »

For a moment there I thought it was another woman who made a video of herself crying in her car after being at the hairdressers

I come from a land down-under
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, October 25, 2021, 17:43:14 »

I've thought about it and I've decided I don't give a fuck
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: