Mitchell-Lawson - 6 (16.2%)
Parsons - 0 (0%)
Cowmeadow - 2 (5.4%)
McKirdy - 3 (8.1%)
Iandolo - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Plymouth A vs STFC MoM  (Read 2510 times)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 20:06:57 »

OK, this was more or less a reserve game but I like the coaching approach, wanting to win every game to build momentum, cohesion and competitiveness. I can't remember the last management team that wanted to win even Mickey Mouse Cup games like this.

Hard to pick an individual MoM, but we're building a deeper first-team squad than I can remember for several years. COYR  Beers

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 20:24:34 »

Tough one. But I’ll go for East.
digby

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 21:01:16 »

I thought there were a number of good performances tonight, and it encourages me that if we have a couple of injuries/suspensions then we might have some decent back up for the 'first team' !  Dabre, Mitchell Lawson and East put on good shows, but for me the MoM was Odimayo, who I thought was the most consistent player throughout the match, just hope his injury isn't serious!
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2021, 08:48:41 »

The thought of an East/Reed partnership as deep lying playmakers in midfield is too much. Although I do wonder if they'd be too similar.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2021, 09:09:14 »

Crich for me, hardly put a foot wrong defensively, East and Lyden did well too, Dabre was like a little Tasmanian Devil and eager, Hunt and Odimayo also good, Ward only made 2 slight mistakes, he MAY have done better with the goal it looked quite weak and one cross he missed totally.

Decent run out for all the fringe players.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2021, 09:17:39 »

I thought Crichlow was a monster last night and what a run for the third goal. Looks a class act.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2021, 10:06:49 »

Few contenders on this so not really sure.

Was reassuring that so many of these defensive and midfield players are coming in and performing. We've definitely got depth there even if we are light up top and have a 43 year old on the bench in the sticks.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2021, 21:15:20 »

Not 100% on this one. Thought it was a good team performance with no stand out. Thought about East and even McKirdy, due to his one piece of magic which hit the post. But, went for Crichlow in the end

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, October 14, 2021, 09:08:23 »

Not 100% on this one. Thought it was a good team performance with no stand out. Thought about East and even McKirdy, due to his one piece of magic which hit the post. But, went for Crichlow in the end
Pretty much like me, hard to call it as there were some decent performances but not absolute stand outs really.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: