Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sutton away Tickets  (Read 9594 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, October 14, 2021, 15:01:09 »

A bit of potentially useful info here for anyone planning to drive next Tuesday:

https://www.suttonunited.net/news/2021/october/swindon-and-crawley-update/

It's a bit confusing but the bit about the roadworks is actually for their away game at Crawley on Saturday. There are roadworks at the roundabout at Crawley's ground.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
AbraMoDabre

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, October 14, 2021, 15:33:25 »

Given they are sold out I'd imagine you'll be able to shift them very easily to fellow Town fans who have missed out. Either on here or via Twitter/Facebook.

I went to the club shop earlier and asked and they allowed me to return the tickets for a refund. I’m sure they were able to shift them again quickly so hopefully they belong to some other Town fans now.

I have successfully purchased three tickets in the home end now  Smiley Zipped
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, October 14, 2021, 15:35:49 »

I went to the club shop earlier and asked and they allowed me to return the tickets for a refund. I’m sure they were able to shift them again quickly so hopefully they belong to some other Town fans now.

I have successfully purchased three tickets in the home end now  Smiley Zipped

Good work that man!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, October 15, 2021, 16:10:34 »

Anyone else receive their thick A4 sheet tickets?
Mine arrived in post this Morning.

Biggest ticket I have ever seen Smiley
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, October 15, 2021, 16:34:31 »

Anyone else receive their thick A4 sheet tickets?
Mine arrived in post this Morning.

Biggest ticket I have ever seen Smiley

Yep, got ours today.

Just need to find a pub to go to now
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, October 15, 2021, 18:05:55 »

Yep, got ours today.

Just need to find a pub to go to now

....and a brief case to take your ticket Smiley
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, October 15, 2021, 18:13:21 »

They should come rolled and tied with a red ribbon!  Smiley
AbraMoDabre

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 08:14:53 »

FYI - Received this email yesterday. Anyone got a yellow and black scarf I can borrow?

Good evening,

I note from our box office that you have purchased HOME tickets for tomorrow night’s match at Sutton United and have a Swindon postcode.

This match is strictly segregated. Please note that the home end is only available to home supporters and anyone suspected or appearing to be an AWAY supporter will be refused entry. 

We do not want you to have a wasted journey and are working closely with the police to identify away supporters attempting to gain entrance to the home end. 

Many thanks

Sutton United
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 08:30:54 »

Any spares in the away end...message me...long shot...high odds...

Clems Army!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 08:40:25 »

FYI - Received this email yesterday. Anyone got a yellow and black scarf I can borrow?

Good evening,

I note from our box office that you have purchased HOME tickets for tomorrow night’s match at Sutton United and have a Swindon postcode.

This match is strictly segregated. Please note that the home end is only available to home supporters and anyone suspected or appearing to be an AWAY supporter will be refused entry. 

We do not want you to have a wasted journey and are working closely with the police to identify away supporters attempting to gain entrance to the home end. 

Many thanks

Sutton United

Blimey, how do they cope at Anfield and Old Trafford?  Smiley
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 09:01:17 »

One would imagine that the ticketing system at Anfield or Old Trafford is rather more advanced than that at the VBS Community Stadium.

I suspect you have to be a member of whatnot, saw my brother over the weekend who shares 6 season tickets at the Amex with a group of friends, this season they have introduced some sort of 'friends' thing which costs an extra £20 a year on top of the season ticket stuff.

Its not a new thing, just got more awkward to manage now people are buying tickets via the web, remember 20 yrs back STFC ticket office refused to sell me a Blackpool away ticket as I had a Lancashire postcode.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 10:21:08 »

I know it's a long time ago, but we sat with the Man Utd fans when we played there in the Premier League season
Cheltred

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 10:21:24 »

Good evening,

Many thanks

Sutton United
Presumably you have the tickets? So why did they not notice earlier? Hope you get in anyway
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 10:36:05 »

I know it's a long time ago, but we sat with the Man Utd fans when we played there in the Premier League season

Only about 200 Swindon fans in weren't there?  Due to redevelopment.  Anyway my dad and I were in a box, got lucky that a guy we used to know worked for Sharp.  He was offered a box for one game every 2 to 3 seasons and happened to be offered that game.  Good experience, especially as a 14 year old but I'll take the terrace any day thanks.
AbraMoDabre

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 10:43:39 »

Presumably you have the tickets? So why did they not notice earlier? Hope you get in anyway

Yeah I bought tickets online on Thursday. I guess it’s a nice earner for them if they wait until the day before until they send out the email, they can just keep the ticket revenue and refuse entry.

Thanks! Just trying to take my fiancé’s parents to an English football match whilst they are visiting in the UK. This is the only fixture that we could do! Will be very disappointing if we’re refused entry but it’s worth a shot.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: