Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sutton away Tickets  (Read 9590 times)
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 17:21:16 »

Would have been infinitely worse had the game been on a Saturday! This time last year would have been my local game and i'd have been desperate to try and go. I'll be on Blackpool Pleasure Beach this year instead!
What, at 7.45 at night ??  Cheesy Grin

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 17:51:54 »

Done us a favour this one being a Tuesday night as the fight over tickets would have been horrendous for a Saturday.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 18:25:08 »

What, at 7.45 at night ??  Cheesy Grin

Might be back at the hotel bar by then!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
NotHarryAgombar

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 18:49:36 »

This is a local game for me so will be my first away game this season.
I’ve Bought home tickets - easily done on line via their website - pay by card and tickets sent back by email, printable as a pdf - but you do have to register a name, address and postcode. I assume there is some sort of check which might rule out doing that with a Wiltshire postcode but don’t know for sure.
I’m told by those who attend their games that they don’t sell out the home end usually, and pay on the day is usually allowed, but whether that will apply for this game is un clear.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2021, 10:09:07 »

I’m told by those who attend their games that they don’t sell out the home end usually, and pay on the day is usually allowed, but whether that will apply for this game is un clear.

Get your best cockney accents out then lads.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2021, 10:52:43 »

AbraMoDabre

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, October 14, 2021, 07:26:29 »

Has the away allocation sold out already?  From the ticketing site it doesn’t look like there are any tickets left, unless they release more when they go on sale to season ticket holders today (unlikely).

I need three tickets together in the same area, I bought two on Tuesday for the away seating and planned to buy a third today but if that’s not possible then I’ll have to find another way of getting three seated tickets together  Wink
STFC_Gazza

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, October 14, 2021, 08:44:22 »

Has the away allocation sold out already?  From the ticketing site it doesn’t look like there are any tickets left, unless they release more when they go on sale to season ticket holders today (unlikely).

I need three tickets together in the same area, I bought two on Tuesday for the away seating and planned to buy a third today but if that’s not possible then I’ll have to find another way of getting three seated tickets together  Wink

Did you sign in? I just checked and there are still terrace tickets (no seats)
AbraMoDabre

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, October 14, 2021, 09:06:35 »

Did you sign in? I just checked and there are still terrace tickets (no seats)

Ah yes, I can see that now. Unfortunately terrace tickets are no good to me because the people I am taking will need seats and I need to sit with them.

I’ll try to get some seated tickets in the home end, the guests I’m taking are neutral so we won’t be causing any trouble  Smiley

Do you know if the club will allow me to return the away tickets I’ve purchased for a refund? I’m sure some other Town fans would want them.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, October 14, 2021, 12:33:45 »

Now sold out!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, October 14, 2021, 12:39:44 »

Ah yes, I can see that now. Unfortunately terrace tickets are no good to me because the people I am taking will need seats and I need to sit with them.

I’ll try to get some seated tickets in the home end, the guests I’m taking are neutral so we won’t be causing any trouble  Smiley

Do you know if the club will allow me to return the away tickets I’ve purchased for a refund? I’m sure some other Town fans would want them.

Given they are sold out I'd imagine you'll be able to shift them very easily to fellow Town fans who have missed out. Either on here or via Twitter/Facebook.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, October 14, 2021, 14:00:34 »

Barely 600 tickets allocated.... Gonna be a few in the home end!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, October 14, 2021, 14:09:56 »

Barely 600 tickets allocated.... Gonna be a few in the home end!
Cheers I was going to ask how many we were allocated, I would fully expect us to take in excess of 1,000 on a Tuesday night that close.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, October 14, 2021, 14:44:06 »

A bit of potentially useful info here for anyone planning to drive next Tuesday:

https://www.suttonunited.net/news/2021/october/swindon-and-crawley-update/
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, October 14, 2021, 14:53:15 »

Cheers I was going to ask how many we were allocated, I would fully expect us to take in excess of 1,000 on a Tuesday night that close.
We still may!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: