Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Daffodil Eaters (FGR) v Swindon Town pre match, match, post match thread  (Read 47462 times)
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: Saturday, October 9, 2021, 11:49:29 »

A reliably weird view from the Barcelona season ticket holder.

You must be watching a different game to me. Swindon were the better side and the disallowed goal was harsh.  However going forward we don’t really look dangerous (neither have FGR though). The overall quality of football by both teams has been poor but hopefully it will improve in the second half.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: Saturday, October 9, 2021, 11:50:01 »

Low quality game of football that. Swindon were the better team but I am guessing Forest Green have a few gears to go up yet. Hopefully Town can Nick a one goal win but we definitely need more attacking reinforcements in January as everything is too predictable as per usual.

Can’t agree it’s low quality.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: Saturday, October 9, 2021, 11:50:27 »

I think you're watching a different game to all of us.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: Saturday, October 9, 2021, 11:50:37 »

very good half. unlucky not to be in front. think simpson and mckirdy looking good together up top, causing them lots of problems. need that goal- not through lack of attempts and trying
Thought Parkin summed that up well - Simpson and McKirdy 'hopeful' while their threat was more direct.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
normy

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: Saturday, October 9, 2021, 11:50:52 »

Enjoyed that half a lot, excellent pressing, hope we aren't too knackered second half.

ust be the oldest
Jilted John

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: Saturday, October 9, 2021, 11:50:55 »

Low quality game of football that. Swindon were the better team but I am guessing Forest Green have a few gears to go up yet. Hopefully Town can Nick a one goal win but we definitely need more attacking reinforcements in January as everything is too predictable as per usual.

You are a fucking knob, that was for league 2 a great standard of football, you are the most negative poster ever.

That was a millions times better than under your hero Sheridan.

We're not really violent people... this is our first gun.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: Saturday, October 9, 2021, 11:51:11 »

You must be watching a different game to me. Swindon were the better side and the disallowed goal was harsh.  However going forward we don’t really look dangerous (neither have FGR though). The overall quality of football by both teams has been poor but hopefully it will improve in the second half.

If this is a guessing game, from your comments I have absolutely no idea what game you're watching.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #382 on: Saturday, October 9, 2021, 11:52:11 »

If this is a guessing game, from your comments I have absolutely no idea what game you're watching.
Absolutely what an utterly ludicrous comment.

Hes doing it for a reaction.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: Saturday, October 9, 2021, 11:52:30 »

That was ok.
We are stronger in the 2nd half but so are they.

Gladwin needs to get in the game a bit more.

Club record up for grabs here?

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: Saturday, October 9, 2021, 11:53:05 »

How does Jamille Matt get a yellow card once a free kick is taken for a foul but the free kick has to be taken from the original place again? Ref is a cunt and he has let go more than what he disallowed Tyreece Simpson goal for. #thefootballleaguehateswindontown
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: Saturday, October 9, 2021, 11:53:12 »

You haven’t watched much league 2 football then :-)

I’ve seen all but one of Swindon’s games this season. Swindon play lots of sideways stuff but lack any penetration and cutting edge going forward.   Only thing they have going for them is that opposing teams tend to tire out in the second half so hopefully that will come to our aid.

Granted this is league 2 football but the team we had 2 years ago under Wellens would spank this Swindon team as it stands. Then again Garner has done a great job under the circumstances imposed on him !
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: Saturday, October 9, 2021, 11:53:26 »

Even with the replays on Sky still can’t see anything wrong with the goal.
Defender made a meal of it but there was no more physical contact than we see from many strikers.
FGR got out of jail there. 

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: Saturday, October 9, 2021, 11:54:36 »

Playing well. Obviously the grass munchers are a threat, they’re top and at home, however, we’ve been very proactive going forward which is enough to worry them if they ever thought that with five out we’d be an easier opponent. Defensively, the free header, nipped in cross a cross the face of goal a bit worrying. The free kick save, very competent. A little bit of a concern but overall LL here is a happy bunny at HT. one thing I think could be interesting as this could get rather tasty in the 2nd half.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #388 on: Saturday, October 9, 2021, 11:56:49 »

Please Sky can you mute the microphone near that fucking shitty drum, thank you.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: Saturday, October 9, 2021, 11:56:54 »

The constant 'local rivals' bullshit from sky is getting tedious

I come from a land down-under
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: