Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Daffodil Eaters (FGR) v Swindon Town pre match, match, post match thread  (Read 46576 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 17:34:50 »

They stick the pigs and use trays to catch the blood. That's Calne boy knowledge  Wink
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 17:39:07 »

Best Black Pudding comes from Bury.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #212 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 17:42:52 »

Best Black Pudding comes from Bury.
Personally I prefer Scottish BP  as theres way less lumps of fat.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 17:43:19 »

Personally I prefer Scottish BP  as theres way less lumps of fat.

With you there JJ

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Godd002

Go Big Red

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 18:12:14 »

Kinda feel like i should just start a new thread entitled "random american dumb questions" but since you all seem to be here.... is this time of year considered your "fall" season?  i mean we are both in northern hemisphere but when i listen to bbc wiltshire each morning before my students get to my classroom, it sounds like your weather is kind of cold.

i could have sworn they were saying like 6 celsius which is like in the 40s in F.  it is generally noon when i am listening your time so that seems cold for october.  we have been in the high 70's-80s and sunny for the past few weeks, we will be low 90s this weekend.  so i am curious if you get that time between hot as hell summer to cold winter?

RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 18:13:15 »

Think Oregan/Washington/Canada
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 18:51:48 »

They stick the pigs and use trays to catch the blood. That's Calne boy knowledge  Wink

Yes, they used to. Animal welfare and all that has changed the way we treat what we eat from the animal world at the point of despatch, which even as an ex butcher and die hard meat eater I’m all in favour of.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 19:03:22 »

Kinda feel like i should just start a new thread entitled "random american dumb questions" but since you all seem to be here.... is this time of year considered your "fall" season?  i mean we are both in northern hemisphere but when i listen to bbc wiltshire each morning before my students get to my classroom, it sounds like your weather is kind of cold.

i could have sworn they were saying like 6 celsius which is like in the 40s in F.  it is generally noon when i am listening your time so that seems cold for october.  we have been in the high 70's-80s and sunny for the past few weeks, we will be low 90s this weekend.  so i am curious if you get that time between hot as hell summer to cold winter?

11c overnight tonight and 20c Friday with a mixture of broken cloud and sunshine.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 19:36:56 »

* IMG_3999.PNG (366.39 KB, 2048x1111 - viewed 79 times.)

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 19:42:18 »

Weather is a bit variable this time of year. 21C is high, but come the end of the month it can get chilly, 0C at night. Or not.

Doesn't exactly get mega cold in winter on a constant basis

Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 20:27:58 »

Weather is a bit variable this time of year. 21C is high, but come the end of the month it can get chilly, 0C at night. Or not.

Doesn't exactly get mega cold in winter on a constant basis

Temperate climate heavily influenced by the Gulf Stream.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #221 on: Friday, October 8, 2021, 07:34:38 »

And we call it Autumn, you yank fuck.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Friday, October 8, 2021, 08:26:04 »

Cheesy  You are now officially part of the TEF family, and that is a mild version of the usualy TEF welcome..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Friday, October 8, 2021, 08:30:49 »

Think of Jayo as Animal, from the Muppet Show  Smiley
Moss

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Friday, October 8, 2021, 09:05:56 »

I reckon he lives in Chippenham and is "yanking" everyone's chain
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 47   Go Up