Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Daffodil Eaters (FGR) v Swindon Town pre match, match, post match thread  (Read 46565 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 10:46:27 »

It's only Thursday Aud. You've lost track of days with your new Mediterranean  retired lifestyle.
I had a bottle of Merlot last evening that didn’t agree with me. That, plus a fuck off out the way lightning storm overnight and still continuing, has put me out of sorts.

Stupidly, I’ve invited a couple of friends to join me and Mrs Audrey to watch Garner’s finest with us on Saturday.

Recipe for disaster!
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 11:17:21 »

Have we sold out yet?
If not the excuses as to why not.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 11:27:35 »

Have we sold out yet?
If not the excuses as to why not.
Shit ground, shit away ‘stand’, nightmare to get out of, early kick of, on Sky and under strength team. All good reasons.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 12:19:49 »

All good reasons.

Certainly not the last one
Wormholes of Time

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 12:31:37 »

National Poetry Day today and the theme, apparently, is 'Choice'. Well, I live in Stroud but obvs am a Swindon fan - I read the eulogy at Reg's Beehive Wake. A mutual friend was under the illusion that I had switched allegiance and wrote the below on the night of Reg's eulogy. It fits nicely with the theme and Saturday. I've just got tickets for Saturday - away fans' seating area. COYR: https://sootallures.wixsite.com/topographersarms/post/revoir

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 12:34:39 »

Agreed, not happy we aren't full strength but c'est la vie.

Its the KO time that killed it for me.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 12:35:19 »

I had a bottle of Merlot last evening that didn’t agree with me. That, plus a fuck off out the way lightning storm overnight and still continuing, has put me out of sorts.

Stupidly, I’ve invited a couple of friends to join me and Mrs Audrey to watch Garner’s finest with us on Saturday.

Recipe for disaster!

Ouzo in case of emergency. Lots.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 12:36:58 »

Recipe for disaster!

I thought the game is not available on ifollow because of Sky. Are you planning to watch by other means?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #173 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 12:38:31 »

I thought the game is not available on ifollow because of Sky. Are you planning to watch by other means?
It is definately not on iFollow, stupid fucking Sky rules, I don't have Sky Sports so will have to find a decent stream online for free somewhere.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 12:43:41 »

You can get a NowTV day pass for £10, same as a normal iFollow pass would be and you can watch whatever else is on Sky Sports that day too.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #175 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 12:52:39 »

You can get a NowTV day pass for £10, same as a normal iFollow pass would be and you can watch whatever else is on Sky Sports that day too.
Cheers for the heads up mate, doubt I will pay £10 for a sky game though probably find a stream online or check on kodi with old plug ins see if there is one, on iFollow I pay around £3.50 a game with the season pass.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 13:01:05 »

I think the iFollow abroad issue is when a local broadcaster has the rights for the game via Sky.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 13:03:01 »

It's on ESPN+ for me, so covered either way.

For those desperate - vipleague.cc is a nice website for excessive forced pop up ads if you are into that thing
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 13:08:36 »

Have to agree to disagree on that I think it's a legitimate reason as an element of it is self inflicted by getting into a contractual position with no way out.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 13:33:01 »

I’ve got Sky Sports
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: