Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Advisory Board Meets For The First Time  (Read 8968 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 12:14:44 »

Quote from: tans
Currans got a claim in? For what?

cash
Wink

presumably one of powers last acts? terminate contract in a way that he is owed ..

I assume power ripped it up

makes you wonder about the dynamic duo we appointed as management
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 12:26:29 »

Likewise and again its a small matter, but it would be handy to have some clarification as to why Lee Power is still a Director of STFC Ltd, only flagged up as I note froma a notification from CH today that further tidying of the STFC Ltd submissions to CH has been undertaken.
Make sure you ask the trust to ask these questions for the next one
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 12:46:54 »

cash
Wink

presumably one of powers last acts? terminate contract in a way that he is owed ..

I assume power ripped it up

makes you wonder about the dynamic duo we appointed as management

Yes I certainly think there is something 'dodgy' about the whole McGreal appointment thing, what with Power knowing full well he was going to be ousted very shortly. Nice way to make a quick buck out of the new owners?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, September 23, 2021, 07:28:28 »

Seems as though Power and his mates fucked this club over more than we'll ever know.
Hope he gets his cumuppence.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, September 23, 2021, 10:53:55 »

Yes I certainly think there is something 'dodgy' about the whole McGreal appointment thing, what with Power knowing full well he was going to be ousted very shortly. Nice way to make a quick buck out of the new owners?

Even Jewell putting a claim in for monies owed....
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, September 23, 2021, 10:56:52 »

Even Jewell putting a claim in for monies owed....
Yep the man who was supposed to be doing the job as a favour to Power and not collecting a salary, its probably unpaid travel expenses etc that Power never bothered paying him.

Funny how so many come out of the woodwork when there is money in the offing.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, September 23, 2021, 11:08:47 »

Don't want to cast aspersions or go down the route of the lazy stereotype (but I will! Smiley)  but Jewell and McGreal are both scousers and the city does have a reputation of providing characters that are a bit 'scallyesque'. Gilmartin is from Dublin and that city also has it's fair share of shadiness about it!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
NotHarryAgombar

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, September 23, 2021, 11:19:21 »

Reading this in the minutes, McGreal’s  charade of a media interview “..It’s Swindon Town! “ really grates now.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, September 23, 2021, 11:21:46 »

Reading this in the minutes, McGreal’s  charade of a media interview “..It’s Swindon Town! “ really grates now.

And his scripts on the official site. Nothing more than a puppet primed for a payout.

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, September 23, 2021, 11:24:08 »

Whilst all this seems highly likely, how on earth could McGreal think this would be good for his future employment prospects. Screwing a club over is hardly endearing to owners of other clubs - apart, I suppose, from those owned by equally nefarious characters.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, September 23, 2021, 11:26:29 »

Whilst all this seems highly likely, how on earth could McGreal think this would be good for his future employment prospects. Screwing a club over is hardly endearing to owners of other clubs - apart, I suppose, from those owned by equally nefarious characters.

I suspect his 'plan' was/is to play dumb and pretend he didn't know all this carry on was happening. "football managers don't get involved in the behind the scenes of a football club" type thing I suspect. He'll probably turn up at Bristol Rovers in a few months.

Shrivvy Road

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, September 23, 2021, 12:24:05 »

They don't care about these types of people. Plenty of managers do these sort of things and walk into jobs. Look at Allardyce and Steve Evans for example
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, September 23, 2021, 12:24:21 »

A few other underhand tactics unleashed by Power to sabotage the deal.
Can only look forward now.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, September 23, 2021, 12:25:26 »

Seems as though Power and his mates fucked this club over more than we'll ever know.
Hope he gets his cumuppence.

I believe he will.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, September 23, 2021, 13:35:04 »

I cannot help but think that Pee Lower realised the game was up after last season kicked off. From that point on, wild guess sometime in September there was a calculated plan to bury as many of the dead bodies of wrong doing as could possibly be achieved. Naturally dead bodies start to smell very quickly. The Able ‘red herring’ being the first significant smelly body to get noticed.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: