Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Do you eat healthy & exercise  (Read 9294 times)
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 10:59:22 »

I’m struggling at the moment, can’t get the will power to do anything about it even tho I feel awful and look it.

Any suggestions?
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 11:15:51 »

Obviously diet has to change maybe less fat intake & high carbs but try and find a way of exercising at least a few times a week. I would suggest cycling as you can go out for a couple of hours at a time but not sure if you would fancy that during the winter.

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 11:51:51 »

Quote from: Quagmire
I’m struggling at the moment, can’t get the will power to do anything about it even tho I feel awful and look it.

Any suggestions?

everyone is different unfortunately.

what about joining a group like weight watchers or similar. maybe find some motivation knowing you need to weigh in.

or maybe not.

what's worked for me is
  1. weighing in every day (auto logged on flashy WiFi scales).

weight fluctuates day to day, but the trend is motivating
   every day because it reminds me I'm a fat fuck!

2. logging what you eat. everything.

it's tedious. but it soon gets you on top of how much you are consuming. the answer is you are going to have to eat less and/or differently.

. The noom (online weight loss group) goes for a low calories density and higher water content balance as they fill you up. you can eat what you want , but limit the shit (red) food such as bread and red meat.

obviously there are hundreds of books that can tell you how to lose weight. so many methods

but none of this is going to work if you don't want to, and the right way is what works for you
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 12:28:49 »

i've started having protein shakes. Was eating crap, just trialling it initially.

https://www.theproteinworks.com/referral-program/MTU5NjEzMGoydA/

Use code CB1596130

You will get FREE PROTEIN on their first order over £10. They can choose between 7 days worth of our award-winning Whey Protein 360 or Vegan Protein.

Whatever they decide, they get a cheeky little top-up to their supplement cupboard completely FREE on us as a big thanks for jumping on board Team TPW™.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 12:31:55 by Sippo » Logged

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 12:49:48 »

In a similar way, I use Huel as a meal replacement as a helpful way of controlling calories. I tend to have it for lunch as it's easy and convenient too. It's a bit more nutritionally balanced than just a protein shake.
Mr Stevens

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 12:56:45 »

1st down, 5 and a bit to go.
[/quote]

Shouldn't that be 2nd down and 5?

Take your chips and fuck off home.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 14:01:37 »

It's a bit difficult to tell what works for each of us as we are all different weights and heights, some are trying to lose 7 pounds whereas others 7 stone.

Be good to get a comparison.

My BMI is 33 apparently, and my recommended weight is 11st 2 lbs. With my build I'd be stick thin at 11 stone.
13st 10lbs would be my target. So, 3st to go  Smiley

fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 14:36:28 »

No
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 17:25:34 »

It's a bit difficult to tell what works for each of us as we are all different weights and heights, some are trying to lose 7 pounds whereas others 7 stone.

There's a lot of interesting research going on about tailoring diet and nutrition to your individual phenotype. I envisage in the future we'll all have smart devices that'll be able to tell us exactly how many calories to consume and the proportion of macronutrients we each specifically need.

Be good to get a comparison.

My BMI is 33 apparently, and my recommended weight is 11st 2 lbs. With my build I'd be stick thin at 11 stone.
13st 10lbs would be my target. So, 3st to go  Smiley

Comparison is the thief of joy Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: