Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 10589 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, August 30, 2021, 08:13:39 »

What weight v height  are you guys as I'm 5 10 and weigh 92kgs and need to lose a little

5'11" and 16 stone 7 lbs. *All muscle.

*apart from the 2 stone of belly fat I need to shed
« Last Edit: Monday, August 30, 2021, 08:16:36 by 4D » Logged
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, August 30, 2021, 08:25:05 »

Belly fat is the worst to lose as I know so lots of sit ups and stomach exercises which become very boring!

So, give no fucks
Flashheart

« Reply #32 on: Monday, August 30, 2021, 08:55:11 »

I'm 6 foot and 78 Kgs. Right on the cusp between being healthy and overweight.

I've probably never been in better shape my entire adult life. I'm fitter than ever and with improving muscle tone; I'm still 'skinny' but if I keep on developing for much longer then one might say that I'm looking ripped.

But I have a belly that just won't shift.

The fat was coming off for a while when I was just eating apples in the evening but I got sick of them. I ate 3 of the fuckers one evening and still went to bed hungry. What's the point? I'm exercising to feel better and not eating enough is hardly conducive for that. I don't eat unhealthily. No junk food - everything's made from fresh ingredients (asides from the occasional trip to Burger King)

I'm going to start stepping up the training to hopefully compensate. But more training tends to mean more hunger so I don't know how that will work out yet. I'm hoping there will come a point when the additional muscle helps to start burning the fat off.

Oh, and sit-ups won't burn belly fat just because you're exercising the belly. It doesn't work like that. The fat is an energy for the whole body, not just one part.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, August 30, 2021, 09:13:08 »

Good self assessment of which I can relate to. I don't know what age group you're in I'm guessing maybe 35-40 apologies if I'm way out. In the past I got my weight down to under 12.5 stone losing a couple of stone by cycling several hours a week over a period of 3-4 months but the problem was the weight loss was noticed more in my face and can make you look gaunt rather than around my waistline which has always been a problem from my late teens when I started drinking so if exercising the stomach muscles don't work I'm not sure how to shift it.

So, give no fucks
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, August 30, 2021, 09:20:05 »

Good self assessment of which I can relate to. I don't know what age group you're in I'm guessing maybe 35-40 apologies if I'm way out. In the past I got my weight down to under 12.5 stone losing a couple of stone by cycling several hours a week over a period of 3-4 months but the problem was the weight loss was noticed more in my face and can make you look gaunt rather than around my waistline which has always been a problem from my late teens when I started drinking so if exercising the stomach muscles don't work I'm not sure how to shift it.

Liposuction. Extreme I know but depends how much you need to shift.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, August 30, 2021, 09:20:24 »

Yep.

I’m exercising now more than I ever have before simply because if I don’t I will just get bigger and bigger, but fuck me I know about it the day after now if I have been for a run or been to the gym.
I could eat relatively well all week, gym or run 3/4 times, but if I have one day where I have a bit of a blow out I will almost always have put weight on that week.

I love my food so it’s bloody hard work.

Back to this - I weigh every Monday morning.

In the last 7 days, I’ve had 3 personal training sessions, 2 8k runs and a 10k walk.
I have a couple of slices of toast on the morning,  taken pasta and tuna to work every day for lunch and cooked Hello Fresh meals every evening.
Saturday at football I treated myself to a football special from the chippy, with a bottle of full fat coke.
I haven’t touched any alcohol this week either.

I’ve put on 2lb.  Suicide
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, August 30, 2021, 09:22:53 »

Liposuction. Extreme I know but depends how much you need to shift.

I'm Ok just a little fat I don't like when I look in the mirror and can be disguised with the right clothing!

So, give no fucks
Loobug

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, August 30, 2021, 09:35:48 »

I’m 5ft 10’ and weigh 73kgs. (I’m 52). I run ( a lot) to compensate for my sweet tooth and general love of food :-) Fortunately I don’t drink much or do take-always though. I have a bit of a belly and no abs but don’t see that ever going away now
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, August 30, 2021, 09:41:54 »

Sounds like you have the perfect balance and dropping under 70kgs probably wouldn't look good as you've got older

So, give no fucks
Flashheart

« Reply #39 on: Monday, August 30, 2021, 11:04:13 »

My failing body parts are something else that's holding me back.

Just opened a HiiT session and tweaked my dodgy left hip straight away. That's me done for the day.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, August 30, 2021, 11:23:25 »

Belly fat is the worst to lose as I know so lots of sit ups and stomach exercises which become very boring!

That doesn't shift belly fat  Wink
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, August 30, 2021, 11:37:57 »

Flashheart said the same earlier so losing it around that area is quite a challenge

So, give no fucks
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, August 30, 2021, 11:52:57 »

When I lost all the weight and got fit that was what never went.  Just hung there.  Never worked out a way to sort it.

Never knowingly overstated.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, August 30, 2021, 11:54:40 »

It's a tricky one as losing even more weight would make you look ill.

So, give no fucks
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, September 7, 2021, 20:05:25 »

In the garden again, grabbing some more Jupiter data.
Got a X2 Barlow (magnifier) in the imaging train tonight to get a bit tighter onto the planet.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: