Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Salford v Swindon pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 34444 times)
Badger

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Saturday, August 21, 2021, 20:33:51 »

Bowyer - I'm no statistician, but that surname must be punching well above it's weight for cunts
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Saturday, August 21, 2021, 20:36:17 »

Who the hell is Gary Bowyer? Never heard of him before.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Saturday, August 21, 2021, 20:37:14 »

did JoJo make any saves in that last 20 minutes of the game? we were under pressure for sure but what away team 1 nil up wouldn't be.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Saturday, August 21, 2021, 20:39:05 »

Who the hell is Gary Bowyer? Never heard of him before.

your probably fishing...
but weren't we heavily linked with him in recent years as well? can't remember if it was before wellens or before Sheridan though
Hunk

« Reply #259 on: Saturday, August 21, 2021, 20:59:21 »

Just saw the highlights. Great goal.

Bowyer was completely at fault for the melee and absolutely should have got a red. I thought Garner acted completely within his rights, he comes out of this smelling of roses as far as I’m concerned. Defended his guy without going over the top
AMayesIng

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Saturday, August 21, 2021, 20:59:33 »

Wow

Well it seems a fair few have forgot this squad haven’t even been together a month, are 3 weeks behind every other side in this league and have just been asked to play 3 games in a week without being fully fit. 

Very amusing reading.

7 points from 12, would have snapped your hands off for that a month ago.

100% this
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Saturday, August 21, 2021, 21:07:49 »

your probably fishing...
but weren't we heavily linked with him in recent years as well? can't remember if it was before wellens or before Sheridan though

Nope, genuinely never heard of him
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Saturday, August 21, 2021, 21:21:39 »

Just saw the highlights. Great goal.

Bowyer was completely at fault for the melee and absolutely should have got a red. I thought Garner acted completely within his rights, he comes out of this smelling of roses as far as I’m concerned. Defended his guy without going over the top

Williams dribbling off with the ball like it was still in play after it had gone about 6 yards off the pitch was quite a dickish move to begin with.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Saturday, August 21, 2021, 21:36:15 »

Nope, genuinely never heard of him

He's been linked here a couple of times during Powers reign let's hope there's not a third time.

So, give no fucks
adje

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Saturday, August 21, 2021, 21:39:29 »

His dad was more famous

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Hunk

« Reply #265 on: Saturday, August 21, 2021, 21:41:37 »

Williams dribbling off with the ball like it was still in play after it had gone about 6 yards off the pitch was quite a dickish move to begin with.

I thought it was a bit odd how Williams dribbled with the ball after it was miles out, but it wasn’t the end of the world shithousery. Still think Bowyer overreacted
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Saturday, August 21, 2021, 21:43:09 »

His dad was more famous

I never knew Ian was his dad

So, give no fucks
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Saturday, August 21, 2021, 23:26:55 »

A long trip up to Salford today, traffic was horrendous around Birmingham but we got there with around an hour to spare. First half we struggled to get going, I really like him but felt Iandolo really struggled first half, their attacker had the better of him every time. Jojo made some excellent saves and is super quick off his line. It’s lovely to have a keeper again that I have full confidence in. 2nd half we looked better, things were linking up a lot better and Simpson had his best half in a town shirt. Fantastic to get the win and always shows the character of a good team when you’re not at you’re best but come away with the result.
Big shout out to the town support as well today, fantastic numbers once again and fantastic atmosphere throughout, things are feeling good again. Also have to mention the encounters with the Pox fans at the service station on the way home, they were politely reminded that Eoin Doyle is a red and he does indeed hate Oxford.

Fantastic day out, bring on Saturday COYR
RWB Robin

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Sunday, August 22, 2021, 00:01:17 »

I never knew Ian was his dad

He was indeed and a bigger bustard you won't find. I knew him when he managed Hereford. He destroyed the spirit of more than a few at that club. Gary went to play there as well....not a good idea.
Flashheart

« Reply #269 on: Sunday, August 22, 2021, 01:41:42 »

Having now seen the replay - the goal looks offside to me.

But you won't find me complaining about it.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: